Sign in to follow this  
abdulraheem

WHO'S GONNA WIN THE CHAMPS LEAGUE THIS SEASON?

WingA   

lool.. i did watch the boring game but i went to get a pizza for the Brazil V Portugal which was good game.. Deco smacked it!! R.Carlos gave me jokes when he bumped the Ref..lool..

Northerner..

yeah, fowler.. hes was better then owen in hes days..

Bloody turks why did they have to have an inferiority complex?? they are 10 times better than england and yet the managed to cheat themselves out of @ least a draw.

Far play to england though they deserved it in the end.

N.O.R.F   

the next game against the turks will be crazy, after last nites game and all the trouble with the english fans!

LadyMo   

I agree wiv Shujui the Turks are way better than de English & any1 watchin de first half wud agree de Turks were better players(most of it anyway).

Although I watched it wivout any volume!

Okey I must admit de English were much better than usual in de 2nd half coz the Turks started their horrible attitude business as usual!

I swear their attitudes is de only thing dats keepin dat team from winnin anythin worthy, they can be great team players but they often let each other down coz they're soo bad tempered!

But very well play for de English I havent seem them play dat well for a VERY long time!

N.O.R.F   

to all Man utd supporters!

HOW DARE U EVEN THINK THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WingA   

how dare we what??

If your Man Utd Fan stand up!!

dont worry lads its not over until the final second is done!! still 90 minutes of football left!! and insha-allah i'll be there too!!

sorry but can i ask where liverpool went?? :confused: :confused:

Asalaamu caleykum......... smile.gif

Hehehehe........HAHAHAHAHAH GUTTED MAN U!...IN UR FACE!!!.....REAL played u proper last night....Mannnn Even Becks couldnt do nuffin.....

As 4 that Figo goal.....WHOAAAAAAA....The goals just kept coming....REAL were all over MAN U...It was like a walk in the park for REAL...After all they do have all the world's best players, the likes of Zidane, Raul, Ronaldo, Carlos.....need 1 go on...

But i must admit MAN U did kinda bounce back in the second half with that dodgey goal...(fluke as usual)....and the only reason they could have improved their play in the 2nd half is that Fergie must have threatened them with the boot hehehe

SO WHAT WAS THE SCORE AGAIN?.......3-1 TO REAL MADRID....how could i possibaly forget...and am sure there are plenty where they came from.

Folks i advise u 2 keep a watch out for the 2nd leg in about 2 weeks time coz watching 'REAL CLASS' Play is just booooooooom...especially if they are gonna once again thrash MAN U.

Salaamz!

whats up nomads

Man all i got to say is that its Real for the Champs League No doubt lol.

Not because they have Ronaldo (he was poorlast night) or Raul or Figo, but because they had Zizo Tops Zidane on top form,i just couldnt belive some of the things he was doing yesturday. Without him real would be on a level playin feild with man u and the rest.

LOL but with him its not fair it looked like amatuers playing against professionals.

But what do u guys think will be the cosres later on tonight??

I will gamble (being a SERIA A addict) Juve 3 - Baraca 1, and Inter 2 Valencia 1.

English football has no flair anyways. Real outplayed them as usual.

BTW: the only reason why there is such talk as Beckam going to Real is just for jersey selling. The dude got no "Real" talent like Zidane, Figo, Carlos and Ronaldo. The Brits are all crazy about him so Real is just playing its money game right.

N.O.R.F   

ZIZOU!!!!!!!!

Now who can compare to that guy, i cant think of any one over the last 15 years who has that much talent and class!

winger, where are liverpool?, i would rather avoid that sort of embarassment last night!

All Man United Suppoters....I must say your team has been out-classed....ZiZo, Figo and Raul made Man U look like amuaters...lol

The only hope Man U is the away goal by Ruud van Nistelrooy........N speaking Ruud van Nistelrooy , it seems , he is the only world class player in Man U....Others like Beckham are a joke....I think , Real must have been playing his mind and Man United when they say they were interested in him......Beckham's game level simply put is inferior to the likes of raul, Zizi, figo , ronaldo , and all real camp.

Go Real.......Here come another championship Title. N i hope the gunners will take premiership....lol

later nomads

QalQaali   

Real M.. damn Are they Class act or wh?

Although their defence is weak, I think they will retain the Cup.

Real All The way 4 me.

Man U.. Needs to Learn how 2 play football.

Liverpool for Lifeeeee.

Peace

Kol hadaan la tabababarin

aya baraayaa Ya abarayaa.