Sign in to follow this  
abdulraheem

WHO'S GONNA WIN THE CHAMPS LEAGUE THIS SEASON?

baaniyaal what do you mean by two away goals? you don't think inter will fail to score in germay now do you?two top defensive teams? brother please you should've said two mediocre strikers coz there was some good goal scoring apportunities

but lack of finishing on both parts so brother be honest don't be ashamed.so what if i say INTER will beat the day light out of BARCA? DO YOU AGREE?i promise you INTER will finish on top of that group. THE secon goal was scored well into the added time and it wasn't more than a consolation goal but watch what i do to them when we meet in germany.

now did you watch the game in MADRID?now that's what i call a mediocre refereeing coz that NIGERIAN guy was on his way to scoring the third goal when the ref blew his whistle now are you guys thinking what i'm thinking here? clearly conspiracy i would say anyone agrees?last week i was reading this article in one italian magazine and TOTTI was saying when an ITALIAN player goes down in the box most refs think he's a italian so he's faking it then they'll book you like what happened to him at the world cup. so how many times do you see FIGO dive in a match or BECKHAM?

so i think UEFA is playing games with the italians here since the last EURO CUP IN holland/belguim.

Like i said i knew prior to the start of the second group stages that roma would struggle, of course injury and luck has also played against them, but this is just a year for restructuring.

Abdul its all good saxiib am becoming even more convinced that it will probably be an italian team that wins the champ league this year, who nows if the draws work out favourable, it could be an all italian final perhaps Inter Juve or Milan Juv.

Baanyial smile.gif , wot team do u support.

Baaniyal   

abdul with two away goals, i meant a mediocre team like leverkusen managed to score 2 goals at the san siro--->Inter has a lot to learn bout defending fom Ac.No doubt u will top the group, as barca are pushovers and have not met a competitive team yet. One thing for sure is that Ac are favourites to win the CL now, i mean beating Dortmund is not an easy feat. Real have some sort of a consipracy surrounding them now, as Lokomotiv were robbed with that ridiculous final whistle blow, as they striker was one on one with the goalie! Eventhough am an Arsenal fan, i have to admit to be content with making the semifnals, as our defence is a bit dodgy and our striking force is a little too inconsistent as we lack one natural goal poacher. Anyways it's a long while before the CL returns in February, so till then we'll have to resolute to our dreams of watching our beloved teams celebrate that CL trophy at Old Trafford.

baaniyaal i agree with you we shouldn've conceded 2 goals to leverkusen but don't forget we were missing two international central defenders in CANNAVARO and MATERAZI whom i believe are the back bones of INTER's defence especially AZZURI skipper fabolous FABIO but come to QUARTERS all ITALIANS will be different sides coz that's their nature i don't know if you know this or ever read or heard this or even perhaps seen it THE FURTHER THEY GO THE TOUGHER THEY BECOME and even though it's bitter pill to swallow and painfull to admit yes AC MILAN looks the team wich's gonna end up lifting that coveted trophy but i rather see JUVE win it thaN MILAN if you know what i mean ;) .

now did you read or seen the interview of REAL's supremo?you won't believe this but he said their main target for this season is to win the LA LIGA now what a joke?wallaahi that's what he said and MCMANAMAN said it will be a disaster if they don't make it to the QUARTERS now who are we supposed to belive here?i let you guys decide.

p.s by the way baaniyaal north london derby you were very very very lucky to come away with a point and can you expalin to me why HENRY pass the responsibility to take the P.K? i think the ARSENAL strikers if not the whole team are suffering from a lack of confidence i'm not sure if you agree with me but anyway that's my take on their situation what do you think? :D

Baaniyal   

good point bout the italian teams strength increase,as they play more games and crunch time kicks in. If it the final was between the two milan clubs, i would want inter to win it, juts cause i hate pipo inzaghi, i think he is one of the biggest cheats on he field. I mean why always grab on the defenders jersey just to get betta position.Yep u were missing ur two best defenders, but still u should have enough depth to solve that problem. Yes u can say we came out lucky in the london derby, but don't forget they are basically the most even contest during a season. I mean even if Ac milan was last in the seria A and inter first, still the contest would be hard fought and unpredictable. It's just teams pick themselves up for these kind of games. But we as true champions came out with a point, while being dominated throughout the match.To win the title, a team needs a bit of luck in their side, as inter learned ofcourse last season. Yes it does seem the arsenal players are suffering from a lack of confidence, and i was suprised to see henry give the penalty up, for pires to take. I was very glad that he did that, as henry is not a good penalty taker, and the atmosphere was too nerve racking. It's alright i believe when my homboy Kanu starts soon,things will come back to normal.

BAANIYAAL all my best buddies support arsenal and i must admit i have a soft spot for them especially when it comes to domestic league coz to be honest with you i like ARSENAL and CHELSEA coz to me they are the only teams in whole of ENGLAND who play a nice and very attractive CALCIO

i hate the english players coz all they know is how to kick you and on top of that still accuse you for diving forexample the guy who plays for LEEDS i don't know his name but i think he wears jersey number 11 i'm talking about the guy who stamped on the head of that MALAGA player the night they gone out of UEFA CUP and still ignorant enough to admit now you can never ever tell me that guy is a talented all he's good at is to kick his opponents instead of the ball and the younger NEVILLE he's a joke and i was pissed the night they were playing against ARSENAL and they voted for him to be the man of the match now that's what i call a real joke.

so my brother understand my frustrations when i blaze all the ENGLISH PLAYERS coz for me they are all useless but over rated including BECKHAM and OWEN you can disagree with me but my oppinion will never change and that's why i don't like to watch premier lge. now imagine ARSENAL being without all their foriegn contention what kind of game would they play? think about that. i'm out peace. ;)

WingA   

lool@english players!!

just coz Lee Bowyer is abit messed up in the head doesnt make him a sh!t player!! thats why arsenal are gonna sign him at the end of the season bruv!!

secondly, Phil Neville killed Viria in central midfield against arsenal and he did hes job and deserved the MOTM bruv but i have to agree with the english players being over-rated and sh!t coz i was pissed when they played brazil but they were a young side and hopefully things will change for the better!!

salaams..

winger what do you mean by phil neville killed vieira?i thought we were talking about football i mean real football not the kind of football they play in england and mind you without a single doubt patrick vieira is simply the best midfielder that ever played in the premiership and phil neville?hahaha you must be joking.

yes and yes lee bowyer is nothing but a useless over rated under achiever evil person honestly i can't find better words to describe him and yeah one more thing he's not good enough to play in the premier lge coz it's plain clear that he's got no talent whatsoever unless you call stamping on genuine ball players a talent. so my dear brother there's a difference between being a loyal and exxagerating and i think you fit the later coz how on earth can you compare brazil to england i honestly find that an insulting to the beautiful game and i'm convinced that you haven't been following this beautiful that long coz if you did i'm sure you wouldn't have posted what you posted but let me tell you one fact.....

DID YOU KNOW THAT ENGLAND HAVE NEVER BEATEN BRAZIL IN A WORLD CUP? i guess you forgot that huh?p.s you say they were young now why do i feel i heard that line before my brother? mind you the player who was the man of the match happened to be none other than RONALDINHO GAUCHO and he was only 21 so like they say AGE AIN'T NOTHING BUT A NUMBER and if you good then you're good regardless of your age. i'm out peace. ;)

RaMpAgE   

EPL....would be nothing with out arsenal....they bring a new blend of style to the league...no stupid long pass....nice n neat one touch play....exicting huh..lol :D

WingA   

lool.. did u hear me compare Neville and Viara?? or England and Brazil?? bruv u need to test ur reading skills coz i remember saying Phil da Dynamo Neville out played Mr Patrick Viara when they played at old trafford!! aight bruv?? and England - Brazil?? boy, theres no way on earth i can compare them but on a days 90 mins of football a team can get lucky and win so what am saying is bruv, that england had a chance to beat them that day!! football is a hobbie!! its not my life and i dont know everything about the game but i got my collection of tickets, autographs and videos in this very room!!

tell me about ur football hobbie..