Sign in to follow this  
abdulraheem

WHO'S GONNA WIN THE CHAMPS LEAGUE THIS SEASON?

NUUNO first thanks for mispelling my name but nevertheless thanks for trying anyway.

my brother i'm not intrested anything KOREAN including their cheap cars so maybe i should try to convince you to drop them and think about polling for other race like maoris coz they got qiute intresting culture.

p.s we supposed to discuss about football tactics not politics my broe.

RaMpAgE   

sxb..abdul...talk is cheap...but results matter..so we wil c when arsenal places ajax...n arsenal losing to southampton...well look at this way...epl..is properly the toughest legue in the world...so every teams a suprise...we but we still on top ....anwayz nuf sayed...

peace..

what do you mean by tough? ARSENAL are good probpably the best team in england on current form and guess who's their influential and matchwinner? THIERRY HENRY right? the same guy failed to make the starting line up when he was at JUVE let alone being influential so did VIEIRA at AC MILAN whom happens to be the driving force behind the ARSENAL machine so my brother let's not argue for the sake of it but try to be more honest and bit realistic. smile.gif

Baaniyal   

juxaa you are only kidding urself. Now the real argument should be, was the coach not good enuff to bring the best out of these two players u mentioned, or where they unable to handle the toughness of the italian league? I pick the former, since as you can see these two player's are top two defensive midfielder and striker in the world at the moment. By ur logic, that would mean bergkamp is crap also! All the top player's in the world at the moment play outside of italy,besides italian player's! A coincidence, i highly doubt that! Italian league = long haired argentinians and ginos who love to dive icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

English league = multiculturalism and pace and power!

H   

i got all my teams doing kickin it well.

man utd, barcelona, inter...

good luck

Hey Abdulraheem I do have amajor bone to pick with you. HOW CAN YOU FORGET THE ONLY TEAM THAT IS ON FIRE AND THE FAVOURITES? MAN HAVENT YOU EVER HEARD OF WHAT WE CALL AROUND HERE THE GOOONERS? BELIEVE IT OR NOT WE IN CONTENTION FOR THE LEAGUE AND THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO BEWARE NOW.

GOOOO GOOOOOOONNEERRRRRRSSSSSS

Commooonn Abdularaheem.....yeah how could you forget the Goooneers. The only team that showed Rome how to play football on their own backyard. Please please ARSENAL is just about the best team right about now though I have to admit Tuesday would be the best day to judge.

Yeah gooooboys

English league = multiculturalism and pace and power!

By the way did anyone see that war of atricion (Man u liverpool)that was suppose to be a footie match!!! looked more like a combined Morden day pentathlon, with a few added events like Clear the 20 yard slidding tackle, run for 90mins up and down, oh and special events for liverpools steven gerrad Like LONG BALLS all the time.

So Baaniyal naaaaaaaaaa bruv, Premier **** ooops sorry ship smile.gif , except for the odd few occasions Like sheara's goal = dry drib games week in week out.

My conclusions are derived from the following facts Published by errghhm...Ueefaa :rolleyes: .

PS player consentration = 60 % uk green card holders (no talent no skills no Calcio) 30 % Eu & Non-Eu pensioners (Bergkamp, Zola n previously Vailli. Guilet, etc etc) and 10 % some quality players i.e. Veron, Hamman, Ruud V.N n G.silva

where as Seria A = 50 % (old n ung) world class players Del Peiro, Veri, Cassano, Peirlo, Totti, Montella i could go on indefinately. other 50 % = players from everywhere, and am not lying all south americn countries North and west/south africa, Asia everywhere. Shall i list some icon_razz.gif or should i stop here.

So ur granteed a gr8 mixture of approach's and better standard of football.

And Come on gUys dont make me remind u ppl that seria A has gone donw to the wire 4 the last 5 years, where as the PS has gone to MAN U 7 out of the last 11 years, sorry is that the english or scotish league!!!

The current football italia league looks like this ppl,

Club P Pts

Lazio 12 27

Milan 12 26

Inter 12 26

Juventus 12 26

Chievo 12 22

Bologna 12 22

Parma 12 19

Modena 12 18

Roma 12 17

Empoli 12 17

Perugia 12 17

so it looks like another vintage year for seria.

N.O.R.F   

Seria A is the most boring league in the world. Yes there are world class players there but how often do u seen any world class play?

They dive every time they brush against another player, foul any one who gets near the box, play football at the back between the defense so hey i aint hating on the players cos they world class but i would rather watch the Premiership any day of the week!

Northner i see u have brain washed saxiib, i dont blame u.

unfortunately i myself have been deprived of channel 4 seria coverage and am having to result to watchin Ally Mc coist and Barry Venasion talk about football.

So tell me would u dive or, like Job(Middlesborough) and that 300lb monster (West Brom) go in for a dangerous tackle? Yep i would dive.Better u remain standing on ur feet after the game than lying in an ambulance half way through it.

WingA   

football is a manz game bruv and if you dont wanna go for a tackle then stay your sorry a$$ home and watch a deadlock seria A game.. dont get me wrong seria A is a good league but bruv, they are so flippin boring man!! the good games are the derby's!! Inter V AC - Roma V Lazio mmm who else?? yeah thats about it!! walaahi, i used to wait for the coverage to start on C4 and after 30-45mins of the game me and my brother be like fukk this man let go out and play real football.. i rather watch young kids play in the park then watch them Oylimpic Divas, i mean divers sorry..

your not gonna convince anyone that Seria A is best league in the world man!!

and how many world cup winners play in seria A??