Sign in to follow this  
Beauty_ByNature

TELL, ME WHAT U THINK OF AUSTRALIAAUSSIE SOMALIS'''HOLLA BACK PEEPZ

Salaam 'all ama proude somali Aussie 'n i wanna know what my ppepz at tha states 'n uk, Think of down under when it comes to their Mind,,,, Coz i've noticed that their ain't Much aussie Power here....

Tell me what ya'all think okay..

Till next time

One....Luv

dilenger   

i think ozz is suck nothing but cangroo there

just messing with u aigh i never been there so i dont know how is like there

bus the states is number1

peace holla

lol.Dilinger...

Anyway, Australia, seems more of a off hand for me.I don't even have image in my head of that place.besides the Crazy Crockadile Hunter, and my

Trainers accent of G'day might.Well Beaty-By=nature if you would kind enough and fill us in

on the cream that we are missing that be very nice.

Till than,

Peace in the Somalianland

issa   

ozz are really cool in some way or the other i been to ozzland for the summer and it was boring but i had fun with a girl named amran she was so cuties and fun to play with :rolleyes: :eek:

yo fools let me tell u somethin' we aint much different to yo'all we still know how to bounce and we have some sky is the the limit night clubs here stictly hip hop and beautiful cities u no-wat-am-sayin. and its Kangaroo not cangroo and we aint got that weird accent cause we wount born here

RaMpAgE   

lol@crocidile hunter.....well australia is kinda of boring sometimez....but it dependz where u go...itz quite n peacefull....

:D

First is first,not everyone has an australian accent, not even Trainer himself...

Second, Australia aint a boring place (as RAMPAGE would say).

As LIL ROMEO said: we still know how to bounce and we have some sky is the the limit night clubs here stictly hip hop and beautiful cities...

The only diffents between australia and usa is: We (australians) dont have wannabees running around our streets say things like: "WHAT'S UP MY NIGGAR", "HOLD UP" and most all off "AIGHT"

Those words really do get to me and they make me sick...Thank god australia aint a place like usa or other places...Australia is a peaceful place sometimes (not all the time)....

ANYWAY I THINK THAT IS ALL....

Quiet frankly i didn't even know somaliz lived in Australia until my father told me his sister and her six kids moved there. And even though there my first cousins we dont really talk!

I just better meet everyone at some kind of xaflaad in my lifetime or i'm going to be very upset. :(

But if your reading this right now Eedo Asha and Hibaq and everyone else in the family send me some love in the usa.....and i'm still waiting for the pictures.

mac mac~

Your niece and 1st cousin

salaam alakum'all

Well australia can get a little borring'but everywhere in the world is borring at a time, it has it's ups and downs, Apart from that it's beautiful wallahi' Clean beachs friendly people,and most able Small somali community, thereare not, many somalis here, which sometimes makes like tough!But that can be a benefit at times...i gues,,,, i have been here for Quit sometime,,No Regrets so far.... and yes wedon't speak ghetto style alhamdulillah..Allah forbid wespeak something called''main streem smile.gif senglish'' smile.gif so should YOU!!

mA'SALAMAH tO all my brothers'n sisters all over the world!