Sign in to follow this  
Ariadne

Who is your Favourite artist?

Ariadne   

I don't know if this topic has been covered yet so if it has my apologies if not who's your favourite artist?

I really don't have one but Jill Scott comes really close also like Glenn Lewis,India Arie, Angie Stone and of course Musiq wait a minute there more Marvin Gaye and of course Bob Marley...okay thats it for now :D

Cush, cuz its in the TEEN section!

Oki, well My favourites come from the Neo-SouL category: Jill Scott, Maxwell, D'angelo, etc. most of what you've mentioned.

Fav.rappers: TalibKweli, Common, n'Mosdef

opz, you said one right?

poetress   

-for me it's definately Billie Holiday. she has got to be one of the most talented and certainely most effective singer of the past century. she has songs like ''God Bless the Child'', ''Lady Sings the Blue'', ''Good Mornin Heartache'' and of course i canèt forget ''Strange Fruit'' which the BEST song in the world. i think everyone should have a good listen to the song. it has a very deep message, which is surprising to be found in the work of a black singer in that time.

-when it comes to hip-hop of course it,s my man 2pac. nobody could or can do it like him. if Pac couldn't do it, it cain't be done.

lambda   

I love soul and R&B my favourite artist are: johny gill(my,my,my),surface(only you can make me happy...),alexander o´neal(criticize),

keith sweat,boys to men and of course Lionell ricchie "i can see in your eyes i can see in your smile are you somewhere feeling lonely ..."

ummmmmmmmm

1 Genufine(cause he fine)

2 nas(his lyrics are too damn good, and he smart)

3 P Diddy(knows how to dress)

4 Jubba(got the voice)

5 Jamac Yare(got the singing talent, and is the next Ahmed Cali Cigal)

the list goes on but that's it for me.

Beenie man..sean paul...elephant man..TOK...MR.vegas...super cat...buju banton..shabba ranks...spragga benz.

i guess thats ma list.