Sign in to follow this  
QuruXley

why R my somaligurlz playahaterz?

HONEY-D   

I thought u were talking abt gals in da usa until i came across where u said de real ass haters r all in europe.sweetie i'm in europe, LONDON 2b exact and i have never experienced any of da things u have mentioned.Could it be da way u dress cuz i know 4sho dat will have a big impact on how ppl judge u.

Another thing r u sho ur not suffering from pranoi cuz its commen thing in europe watever da cause is i'm still reading those psycho-analysis books i'll let u know da out come of ma findings.( just kidding) :D

Fuaad   

Listen sickest Chick

you really sound irritating in cyber world and it seems clear to me your behaviour in the real world too.

IF you think you can behave like a savage or wild animal in public places, what else would you expect other than dirty looks. you better change your attitude and start behaving respectable person in order to get the favour return. Otherwise, Cut the crap and live with it.

And remember, if you're the baddest chick, you should know how to play the game probably.

If you aren't able to do so, don't hate players or blame others...hate the game itself...

Beat me or better recognize my @$#%^

umm..yea i know what u mean bout them gurls who be hatin but um u know u doin somethin right when chicks be hatin on u so keep doin yo thing and if any chick trys to get loud do what i do put that ***** in check and let em know whos boss aight...

im out!

Everywhere you go there are always going to be people hating on you, you can't get along with everyone right? However, if they are hating on you without even knowing you, then they're not worth knowing in the first place you know what i'm saying? Believe me girl I have experienced the same thing and i just keep doing my thing. As long as I know that I'm a good person and not a hoochie then it's all good. I'm not a hater and I'm a Somali girl, I don't see any point in hating my sisters or my brothers, if we can't stick together then who will stick by us? Just a few words of wisdom for my beautiful people.

QuruXley   

canbaro luul lool sis .no honey im not paranoid.im just telling yall what i see.and lot of gurl see that with me.

fuaad is all good walaalo.u can find me irritating but not everyone agrees with ya boo. i got 2 get somethangs straight.....im not a hoochie and im not wild,and im not into that shady behavior. i do my thang.no matter what peepz think, i got myself respect and my proud and i represent my somali focks.so i gotta watch that name.

and don't get me wrong.im not even tripping about da haterz.coz i know what im worth.

**but im just asking my somali ladyz all ova da world.what up with that or is it just me?

thnx to all my ladyz who respond.no matter what yall view is to this story.

GOT LOVE FOR YALL,EVEN DA HATER$$

Wablo all

Oi quruxley walaahi i.m still laughing at that story u wrote :D thats some funny shit sorry walaalo but oi tell me where u are uk? Cause i.m in uk london yeah its so funny when i go clubbing i just see girls clocking each other and i laugh the whole night out its like ruwayad bila lacaag:p. They even fight sometimes proppa and start to switch on each other walaahi somali girls are funniest girls ever i like that shit

keep on playa hating cause it's funny and don't worry one day u all mali girls will realise that playa hating ain't shit and waist of time.

1 lov Flex Love u all Bless to my West London massive

WUTS CRACKIN Y'ALL,

YO ABAAYO THATS JUST HOW SOME PEOPLE IS NOT EVERY SOMALIAN GURL IS AA PLAYA HATA, CAUSE I KNOW I'M NOT. BUT DON'T TRIP ABOUT IT JUST MOVE ON WIT YA DAMN LIFE, AND DON'T LET NO HATERZ STOP YOU IN LIFE.

ASALAAMU ALAYKUM

QuruXley   

hargeysa flex i don't represent da UK sweety but thnx for ya reply. and yeah i found some of tha hating funny too but some of them get carried away with that hate.

Shawty i didn't say every gurl coz i know lot of flex sisthaz but tha most R haterzzzzzzzzz.

even when u doing right.and doing your thang they still can't resist da dirty looks and da talk behind ya back.

like ms paradise say they can't win a thang with hating soo all ya haterz cab keep hating!! :D

Changed   

woooooooow! girls are not player haters and what do u call a player dear :confused: ? but i can tell u they jelous... i dont know how u look but but am guesing u aight and u speak up ur mind and do ur thang.......that is what intimidates them.... they are not exposed to girls doing their own thang.......they all go to parties and stand by the bar or the wall and they look at the people dancing mostly cuz they think u and me (the once shaking their *** ) are wrong... and its funny cuz we look at them like they dumb cuz why go to a party or a club and not shake it ...well the best solution is to look down on them and not pay attention to them the savages.......

P.s: do ur thang and remember "shake it but dont break it" smile.gif