Sign in to follow this  
QuruXley

why R my somaligurlz playahaterz?

QuruXley   

It was somewhere ciid this year when i heard that their would be a big azz iidparty in town.So u know what a gurl gonna do.....RIGHT! rush down to tha mall. Thatz what i did too.

So while i was shopping and minding my own bizz i see this group somali gurlz walking in my direction.From da looks of their eyes i knew their were talking about me.But didn't paid any attention to them.But tha moment that passt me by i heard one of them say "damn she things she got it all,while she ain't shit."Im like NO u didn't girlfriend.but obviously she did,she was talking about me.But i kept my head cool and i tought whateva honey.

after a while one of my gurlz called coz she wanted to joint me shopping.so she came down to tha mall and went to a cool shop.And their i found my perfet outfit.So i tried it on just to see how it looked on me.And my gurl was like "damn gurl, u look tight in that oufit.u be blowing up da spot tonight!"But in da same shop their was this somali gurl working.and she heard everythang we said about tonight and da dress.so she stepped up to me and went all "ssssssshhhhh" in my face.Just right in my face!I looked at her like whatz your goddamn problem woman? damn back in da dayz u would help ya customers to please them in everyway u can.and i tought customers were tha king(in this case da Queen) but hey who am i to think that?

So i bought tha outfit anyways snd went home.

Later on da same evening when we arriaved at tha club tha same shit happend.When we entered da spot it was just wack.No one was dancing every one was satnding at tha bar watching eachtother and da ones who were doing some where guyz who were trying to get theirself some home at tha end of tha night.so we decided to bring life back into this thang.So we getted dirty on da dance floor.While i was shaking my azz and doing my thang i saw a couple of gurl all up in my grill,rolling wiht their eyes giving my da sight liked they wanted to fight.

so i started to think real hard what i ahve been doing wrong? and this ain't just one day this shit happend to me daily.i can't figure it out but maybe yall can.

~~ why oh why R we(somaligurlz) playahaterz?~~

Miriam1   

Salam

Okay i believe they are wrong and are jeleous of u . But do u really think what ur doing is right hun i am not going to give u a religous lecture. But listen aslong as ur dancing and shaking ur azz in clubs these things will happen to you ppl disrespectin u cause they think ur like them and in the same ball park. But sincerly girl dont loose ur objective in this world.

Peace

QuruXley   

yeah i know gurl.but is not like im stripping or anythang im just having fun. i went their to dance so im gonna dance. U KNOW.

but tha thangs.it ain't about me.is about US somali gurlz.im not da only one with this kinda problem u know.

i see gurlz fight all tha time.when they pass eachtother by they roll with their eyez.than is like "what da **** u looking at?"..."huh? u? ooh gosh shut up *********".u know shit like that

why can't u just pass me by without rolling ya eys and shit?

maybe in da us is different but in europe walaahi every gurl is a hater.

Pujah.   

dang girl where do you live.....I aint never had some1 disrespect me like that...shoot is time to use ur fists girl...they aint there for nothing :rolleyes:

Iffah   

:eek: Dhoocilyaasha kibir badnaa?

And you don't know these girls at all? it's usually when they know that they have something against you...but someone you've never met before...that's weird!

Lefty   

That was funny to read.

Although I'm not a girl.....I just wanna say I ain't mad atchu at all...Do your thang and keep shaking what your momma give you. :cool: :cool:

Girl am with u that some plp can play haterz. But what i understood from what u said. I think that u alwayz think that plp are hating on u even when they don't. For example: You said u went to the mall and u saw these girls giving u looks (being hatrz) but then they invited u to join shopping with u (being just nice). All I am trying to tell u Girl try to think postive. I mean we all have negative thinkings all the time. What i do is when i have negative i try to overcome it and try to think positive not because for anyone but it is good for me to think postive so that i would be healthier and better menatlly and physially and by doing that u won't be fast juding. what i am trying to tell from this is that THINK POSTIVE U WON'T LOSE ANYTHING AND IF THEY TRY TO BE HATERZ (for real) 1-come to them and ask them way instead of wondering about it and blaming ur self as if u did something worng . And by the way on unhappy plp are the one's want to make other plp sad as if they think they can make themselves which it doesn't work!! ANYWAYS GIRL THINK POSTIVE CUZE U WON'T LOSE ANYTHING BY DONING THAT !

A7LA-SHU   

girl here is my advise for u.. ignore their sorry a$$e$ they not worth for u to even bother what they sayin or thinkin aight. if they wanna hate coz they got nothing else to do let them do that... and yeah do ur thangggggggg and as lefty said shake what ur mama gave ya lol :D ...

before i forget that is not all somali girls those sis.. i'm one and girl i wouldn't hate why bother... lets like u do ur thing and i do mine ;) ..

D   

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm from DC, so there aren't many Somalis around. But when I do come across one, we ALWAYS greet one another. I came to Minnesota, and I learned quickly that not only do you not greet ppl, but they go out of their way to either look you up and down or stare. I don't get that... AT ALL!

QuruXley   

yeah sistahs i noticed.i went to ATL last year and da gurls ova their were so nice.

da real ass haters are all in europe(with all da respect for real sisthaz). yall se eachother at da busstop and they r all up in your grill.

then u gonna start thinking about.

-have i eva met this gurl?

-why is she sweating me?

why can't we all get along? we don't know eachother we not gonna see eachother eva again probably. so why is she rolling with her eyes like i stole her man or some.

don't get me.im not hating on any of my sisthaz

im just saying.i had asked this Q prabably everyone i know.and all my gurlz have tha same problem.

ms paradise sis is not that i haven't try to be nice.when i see a somali gurl i always smile too her and she almost always gives me a dirty look back.

so is not like i have nightmares about it but i just wanted to know if yall felt da same about most of tha somali gurlz

~~still i got love to all my somali peepz world wide male and female~~

one