Sign in to follow this  
B_A_L_L_E_R_Z

THE BATTLE OF THE INNER SELF

U KNOW I BEEN BULLSHITING 4 A WHILE NOW, EVER SINCE I CAN REMEMBER, RIGHT, WHA I MEAN IS LIKE SINCE I WAS LIKE 15 I BEEN LIVING THE LIFE OF LIKE JUZ HANGING OUT, CHILLIN WITH HOMEIZ, HOUSE-PARTYZ- CLUBZ, SMOKING, CHASING *****EZ {femalez}

U KNOW THE USUAL STUFF, NOW LIKE IM IN MY LATE TEENZ NEARLY THE BIG TWO O 20.

AND SOME HOW IM TRYIN 2 CHANGE MY SELF IN A WAY THAT WILL BENEFIT ME, CUZ I KNOW 4 A FACT IF I CONTINUE ON THIS PATH IT'LL LEAD ME TO A DEAD END,

I MEAN I'VE TRIED, AND TRIED, I EVEN STARTED PRAYING LIKE 3 MONTHZ AGO BUT STOPPED LIKE AFTER A WEEK.

THE THING IS THERES ALWAYZ THAT LITTLE VOICE IN UR HEAD IN UR SOUL TELLIN U ABOUT ALL THE SHIT U MISSIN OUT OUTSIDE, AND ALL THE *****ES WATING 4 U, BASICALLY ALL DA FUN THAT U MISSIN, N-E WAYZZZZZ 2 MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT, I JUZ WANA ASK U GUYZ ANY U PEEPZ GOIN THRU THIS KINDA SITUATION?.

"NIN AAN SHAQEY SANIN SHAAH MACABO"

shawty   

he sup baller

im here to help a brother out a lil.

yeah im like u in a way.i have da same problems but my a female so that can't be good.

i use2 hang around with guyz.go clubbing every other weekend.i don't drink or smoke thatz my good part.just loved to have goodtime.

but i realized that im a girl and the fact that i knew every nigga in town wasn't good for my name.

so i decided to flip da script.

i started to pray.but tha same thang happend i couldn't do that for long coz i started to keep my self busy.

*i started to take extra classes(for all tha shit that i missed)

*i started to were xiyab.

*i started date more mature guyz

*i hung around with lesst guyz

*stopped going out every weekend(i go out ones in a while,like ones in da 6 months,with my brothers and my gurlz)

i don't hang with my gurlz and my niggaz no more.

coz they still doing that shit and when i am witht them i gonna do tha same shit again.

so my advice walaalo is :

~~to keep distance with ya passt coz your a human da temptation is their!~~

and im doing pretty good,and im trying to pray again,so im feeling ya

do ya best and allah knows a hard working soul and he will help u out.and take my advice and keep ya soul clean.

one love bro..coz we need more guyz like u

holla

YO PRYME SUSPECT CHECK THIS OUT RIGH, FIRST OF ALL U AINT NADA BUT A LITTLE TRICK, THAT BE CHATTIN MEZZ ON PEEEPZ FORUMZ, AND SECOND OF ALL AINT NO 1 ASKED UR SKINY ASS 4 ADVICE, SEEEN, SO CHECK UR SELF 4 U MAKE A PRAT OF UR'SELF U LITTTLE PRICK-

AND 2 DA SISTA ABOVE, SINCE U IS A FEMALE GIRL 4 REAL GOOD THANG U STARTED SOMETHING ALREADY, NA-MEAN CUZ 4 A SISTA THAT SURE AINT HEALTHY, U GET ME, I MEAN ITZ ALL GOOD 2 START SUM-THING BUT 4 REAL ITZ KINDA HARD 2 MAINTAIN. BUT HOPEFULLY ITZ A LESSON WE JUZ GON LEARN, CUZ IN ORDER 2 LEARN SUM-TING EVERY 1 GON MAKE MISTAKES, U FEEL ME,

La-y-La   

hey, i ain't never been in a position like that, but all i can tell u is that it all depends on the people u hang out wit. cuz they be having a lot of influence on u, and u be doing whatver they do.so try hanging out wit new ppl.

p.s. we all miss prayers sometimes and we all get that voice in our heads when it is time to pray, but u just gotta force urself and then u'll get used to it.

hope i helped.

peace.

lulla   

Frist of all i think everyone goes through what u going through. It is call finding ur real self.and it is progress we have to go through in order to be better person. and it is hard. I mean it happen to everryone.u have to take one baby step at time and plz be patient.I mean u can't be too hard on urself. just cause u decide to change don't mean it is going to happen overnight.besides it is hard to change habits.And in order for u to real change, u have to change the way u think! u know how they say u are what u think? well it is true.and read the quran, learn more about the islam and make new friends with people who are like you!

GOOD LUCK!

Brother u are on the right track. You know u haven't been doing what u could the best and now u trying to correct it cuze u know u can do better. I know alot of teens who go into adulthood with hearing that voice (bettering ur self) so u should be glad u did and it's not too late to start a new beginging u still are young. It won't be eazy starting a new begining cuze I bet there is always something remainds u to the club, drinking and what so far. All I can tell u is that Challenge them. Take them as a chanllenge that u won't go the club, dink or what so ever when there is something better that u have to do. Put ur proiotes first. Don't just say i wanna change cuze i want to BUT say i wanna change cuze i need to get to school to be..... and to do...... What I want u to do is to to set GOALS GOALS GOLAS. I said three times cuze it's very important thing cuze if u know ur goals and ur really really DESIRE TO SET IT(UR GOALS)u can be who ever u want. Just focus on ur goals on a daily basis when u feel like going back clubing remember u goals then and say in ur mind WHAT DO I REALLY NEED TO ACCOMPLISH MY GOALS OR MY CLUBING LIFE. This is my personal favourte i write my goals on a paper and i will read them when i get distracted from acheiving my goal. If i were u i would read my goals almost every day if not twice a day at least so i can always remember them when need to. In order to accomplish ur goals U need to be PATIENCE cuze u know it won't be easy getting what u want. And another thing bro don't think that u would change in one night just like that being a new human being these things takes TIME AND PATIENCE so take it step by step for ex. instead of going to club every weekend go the club every other weekend untill u find ur self not going there anymore. BEST OF LUCK

PEACE smile.gif

Rokko   

Balerz, it takes a real dawg to say that.

Do yo thang playa. Positivity, education, knowing yo roots (somali, muslim, etc) ...

i feel what u sayin baller...and um i think i know what u talkin bout cuz i be doin the same thing chillin wit my peeps goin to clubs and actin a fool...but the sad part is i aint tryin to change cuz i figure im young and imma only gonna be 17 once so imma wild out until im ready to stop...cuz the worst thing u can do is regret yo teen years...however dawg u near 20 so um get yo shit together and start think bout yo futur ya feel me...and hope u get in the right track soon aight!

this thug chic is put

Baby_G   

BALLERZ WALAL IM FEELIN EVERYTHING UR SAYIN.......I PRACTICALLY USE 2 DO DA SAME SHIT 2...SINCE I WAS 11 NOW IM 16 I STILL DO SUM OF DA STUFF BUT NOT OTHERS.....I DIDNT USE 2 PRAY BUT ALXAMDULILAH IVE STARTED AGAIN... I REMEBER MA MAMA B SHOUTIN AT 2 PRAY AN I ALWAYS USE 2 SAY I HAVE EVEN WHEN I HADNT....I STARTED 2 REALISE IM ONLY FOOLIN MA SELF .....I USE 2 GO BOPPIN ROUND WID BOYZ AN SHIT LIKE DAT.... EVEN THOUGH I STILL DO BUT I GUESS NOT AS MUCH...I DIDNT USE 2 WEAR HIJAB OR DO ANY OF DA THINGZ I WAS SUPPOSED 2 DO....I GUESS ITS ALL PART OF GROWIN UP....WALAL JUS DO DA BEST U CAN CUZ NO ONES PERFECT.

AIGHT PEACE AN LUV YO smile.gif

Baby_G

YO BOO JUST LIKE BABY G SAID I FEEL YOU, BUT LET ME HELP YOU OUT WITH ONE THING IF YOU TRYIN TO MAKE A CHANGE, THEN STOP USIN THE WORD *****ES, RESPECT US WOMEN. YOUR MOTHER BROUGHT YOU INTO THIS WORLD AND ONE DAY A WOMEN WILL BRING YOUR CHILDREN INTO THIS WORLD, OU MAY EVEN HAVE A DAUGHTER, SO THE FIRST STEP IS WATCH WHAT YOU SAY.

PEACE BOO

Firstly i would just like to say salam aleikum to u bro, and its good to here that ur trying to improve urself.

Just to restate what most of the nomads have being saying, a large numebr of us would have gone through something not to dis similar to u. Unfortunately thats the nature of life especially here in the uk. And thats part of growing up.

The only adivce that i could think of giving u sincerely is to look to ur family ur family could never reject helping u.

To rember that ur a muslim and that u should make life hard for urself by surrounding urself with difficulties.

Indeed i to struggle with my prayers now days, but i pray and i always try to pray when i can because i surround myself with good brothers. where as before i didnt even think about praying because i was to busy wasting my time doing something useless, u no hanging around with Galo adoon etc etc.

i hope u find my adive helpfull, even if in the smallest way possible. Keep striving B_A_L_L_E_R_Z

Haaruun   

I feel ya bro, and things will be oorite 4 u as long as u are aware of your wrong doings and remember, It's the fun that leads us to Hell..Hope u will over come with this soon

Thunder   

Originally posted by B_A_L_L_E_R_Z:

IM TRYIN 2 CHANGE MY SELF IN A WAY THAT WILL BENEFIT ME, CUZ I KNOW 4 A FACT IF I CONTINUE ON THIS PATH IT'LL LEAD ME TO A DEAD

"NIN AAN SHAQEY SANIN SHAAH MACABO"[/QB]

:D Good advices people, thanks.

You can't change your habits over night. I use to do the samethings you are describing and more except I stoped doing all of that before I hit the big O. There is nothing wrong with having friends and hanging out with them, depending the type of your friends. The first thing that I would advice you to do is to change your friends (if they are what you are trying not to be) and make new friends that are ideal to your desired living style. In the meantime taking it easy and remember that all of us will/are/have gone through what are you going through don't break the laws and don't became someone's baby dady.