Sign in to follow this  
Proud_Lady

how do we feel livin in dis world...as in cadan world

i mean check dis out....do ya feel good when somalia was at war...and ya had to leave it i mean com'on we was fightin against America.....heheh but yet again we'r livin on their World...now das som funny shit...if u ask me i feel un wanted..check dis out i had dis gurl call me a niggerrrr..she was like u black gurl why dont u go back to somalia...u think i let her say dat to me..shoot i beat da crab out a her..i got kicked out of schoo fo a whole week..shoot i dont take shit from no white gurl 4real..anyways holla tell me how ya feel..and dont get bad..am jus askin ya..and das ma oppinion....

------------------

dont hate but jus Holla

Proud_lady

We ain't un wanted if we were they wouldn't want us to stay here.

but they gave us homes and education.

so don't be a hater.

peace and love from

lady_somalia

salaam brothers 'n sisters in Islam...

Well, to be honest even though i don't know much about my mother country somalia ..... i still get home sick! ' tha thing that bothers me is not that it's a cadaan world But mostly Khufaar world 'n wallahi that makes me sick to tha bone . i ain't hateing.. I'm greatful that they saved my family Even though Allah subhana'laah tacalaa is responsibe for it.. All i know is i wouldn't want my children to witness What i've witnessed education is good but still kids in awadayz arr controled by peer-pressure! I wish more then anything that i 'll one day insha'Allah go back to my mother land somalia and make a difference 'n all tha other brothers 'n sisters in the west that haven't adopted tha galoo behaviaur ...And make a difference.. show tha somalis in somalia 'n in tha western countries that there are people that Do careeeee and that Wanna make a difference

I'WANNA MAKE MY PEOPLE PROUDE , I WANNA MAKE MY PEOPLE SHINE.. WITH KNOWLEDGE' 'N LOVE FOR ONE ANOTHA....NO GREED NO PRIDE.. NO IGNORENCE...WOULDN'T THAT BE :cool:

B by N

das wha i ment walaaalo...i jus get dis feeling dat makes me sick to ma stomach...i jus wana go back to ma Counrty na'mean....i was only 2 when i left and the stories i hear when i was young aint good caz dat was da time da war was goin on or wheva..i jus wana go back and see how other somalis are doing and wha r they thinkin...am i da only one or do i have somppl wit me na'mean..am not goin fo da bad iisshh am jus sayin...walahi i dont mean to be a nagetive person..i dont hate on ppl am jus sayin na'mean das how i feel..som of ya might say oh she jus hatin on dese ppl NO am not..i know dey gave me an education and jobs and home to live in but hey das not all dat i need...i need my culture and my ppl and all dis different iisshh..i guess i cant get it till i go back and start it