Sign in to follow this  
VAgirl

who is the hottiest guy in Maine

if you say so then i believe you, but one question Is liban your man or do you have a crash on him.........just wanted to know so please let me know.......or show me his picture.........peace

Labka   

Hi,VAgirl.It seems you're deeply in love with that guy,aren't you?.A question has been haunted in my mind several times after I first saw the name "Libaan" cuz there could be many Libans here in Maine. Atleast I was puzzled who Liban is? I mean is he a singer writer or what? cuz I've never had of him.I'm Just curious..

PEACE:

Happiness isn't having what you want but wanting what you have.

Um yea I would have to give smokey a lil' something something he is a cutie...and this other boy.....i dont know his name but he was in boston at this riwayad....damn cutie from maine...red jersey....something else wallahi....i could go on and on! Holla at a sista next time brotha in red.

2 fingerz

A7LA-SHU   

sorry to be hater. but is there any cute guy in maine first of all??? or anywhere in state lol.. sorry again. but ugly AZZes as i see it. and smokey i saw ur pic dude u ain't that hottie too lol. but i'll give u some credit for dat.

no really though smokey it aint no show i really met someone from maine like that....and my best was trying to holla at him so i let it go you know....but now since everyone si situated why dont you a hook a sista up?!?! Cuz I cant wait for you!

2 fingers