Sign in to follow this  
heavenly

WHY R MEN SO DISRESPECTFUL???

Well I'm not going to disrespect you and say you dress like a whore and your a skank, and your a b*tch, and you lower your self to others expectations..I wont say that, cuz you might or might not be, Its not my place to judge you. However I'll tell you this, the reason ni99a's do that is cuz maybe they see you as an easy target. I aint never had a nigga who disrespected me..never, whether they are hollerin, or just passing by. Thats all due to the way I carry myself. If I acted like a classless wench on da corner, than they would have treated me with the foulest disrespect that you can think of. However I carry myself like a classy $1 billion doller princess, and thats how i'm treated.

Ever heard of this expression. ( My somali sucks, so bare with me) " ree walbaa mashaay is digto ayaa luku qaali" meaning that everyone will treat you the way you act or appear.

I bet its not ALL da brotha's who do that. Its just the classless flight 13's who don't know anything bout how a woman should be treated. If its all da brotha's you came against, than damn girl, what have you been doing?? :eek: I'm just kidding. :D

Hoped I helped.....

ciao

heavenly   

Baby girl, i didn't say ALL niggas do this, but what i was trying to say is dat, they use PSSST instead of saying hey, how are you? and by using the second method it shows what kinda guy u are, and the problem is that i've seen it become more and more common with somali guys :( and that's the kinda thing that i walk away from, coz im too classy for that :cool: and one more thing i wanted to add is that i live in an area where i don't c somali ppl, so i get this picture that somali guys r like dis :confused:

anyways peace out

HEY GIRL! I know u are talking from an exprience. THat's why i wanna tell u girl don't GENERASE not all the somali guyz are bad with girlz actually some are good. IT's life some are good and other bad. If the guy that u are talking about didn't treat u well that means that he didn't desrve girl friend and u need to get on with ur life untill one day u will matched with a person who desrves a person like u. THINK POSTIVE AND NOT GENERAST and look head in the future to the plp who love and actually deserve u and LOVE U . PEACE MY SISTA

heavenly   

lol girl i don't rememeber saying ALL were bad its just that ya'll see grown men acting like they 12 and by grown i mean 18-22 c'mon now i beleive that if u have reached that age u gotta act like u that age, i see alot of guys roaming the malls with nothing to do, they could be using that time working or something productive walahi coz in toronto most men be chilling at dount shops where did we asa society go wrong where a vast majority of somalians live off welfare, i think we have been damaged as a whole beacause of the war and we are abusing ourselves more by taking welfare we are better then dat and we should rise above it, anyways dats what was on my mind so peace

Labka   

Heavenly,I thing you misunderstood something when Ur using the word NIGGAZ!we as Somali guys aint worth to be called with this unknown words,are we? :D:D on the mean time,as for the disrespect you've mentioned. I don't thing we could be like that of Torontian whom you've pointed them as of roaming guys, plus having nothing to do with that instead of trying to be educated or having been devoted of work. Somalis are all around the Wolr, not only in Canada.We also have such roaming guys here in Yuba City :eek: :eek: Frankly, I wonder what has influenced them doing so. A way of being respect or kind depends on how fine the relationship between guys and ladies can be.If we are on the right level there must be kindness and any other sort that might disgrace them should be failed. We may not misbehave if we keep going on this side. I know there are some guys who actually could have misconception from someone and this is why they became disrespecful ppl. :D:D:D

No offense

LoVe Is BlInD, bUt

fRiEnDsHiP cLoSeS iTs EyEs.

-------------

UnKnOwN