Sign in to follow this  
heavenly

WHY R MEN SO DISRESPECTFUL???

heavenly   

EH YO... I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHY NIGGAZ ALWAYS HOLLA' AT A SISTA WITH DISRECPEST? WHY DO NIGGAZ....ALWAYS PISSSSST AT US??R WE SOME KINDA ANIMAL? IM SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE AND I HATE IT....I MEAN IF U GONNA TREAT ME LIKE A DOG, THEN AMA BE A ***** AND WALK AWAY....ANYWAYSZ B4 I GET EMOTIONAL HOLLA BACK

------------------

~*Heavenly*~

Hibo   

aight girl heavenly almost every post you posted on this site that i read u were trash talkin' sis...i was wonderin' if u could keep it clean tha rest of your posts...thanks in advance...as far as us brother we don't disrespect every ladies..I wonder is there anything that u did b4 they disrespected you?...and another thing if guys find you attractive then u might end up like tha rest of tha fine somali girls...nah mean...

Abdinuur   

<font color="black" face="COMIC SANS MS" size"15" ALL women should be treated wit RESPECT no matta whatchu say.

We all got sistas and mothas, and we all want them to be treat with RESPECT and all.

But I gotta admit that there are some sistas, not only sistas but people in general, that dont deserve to be treated with respect. You know what I'm sayin'

And I could be wront too...

Anywayz...fellas we gotta learn to treat our women wit RESPECT and show 'em luv.

And personally, I dont piss off nobody. And No one pisses off either...so we kool...

1 Luv

Well done abdinur! Abdinure get my point already but i have to say this ladies alwayz treat Respect for sure... Any way i looooooooooooooooove uuuuuuuuu hoooooooooooooooooooooooyo...

Hibo   

Was u talking bout heavenly....was ya saying...K some Fu let ya down...tha Fu aint like tha rest of us...U had experience from a lost nigga....Look around...on ur replies u have....

*Libaax....as a Mouth-full jooka..

*Cool_bro...as a respectfull gentle man...(<<<nigga dont be a MANA-WANNABEE...ya stick 2 Cool_respectfull bruv

*Abdinuur...last but not least...ur own SHEEKH...

Dont be a Playa-hater K...stay Saif..

Faahie   

hello bros/sistas i wonder if each and every member gets to grasp some shortened expression potrayed in your messages.I understand at times its convinient shortening some words but what i see here is typical of the so BET cable tv dialect than the standard english please then why not save us the trouble and involved also.

one more advice please remember we are all nomads at the end.

have nice weekend all

heavenly   

wha... eh yo listen da only reason i talk dis way is coz its ez and fast... and i don't write this way 4 skool

but getn' back to the topic.... im not just sayin' one guy i mean a whole lot of brotha'z "pissst" why is it so hard to holla at a sister "with yea gurl how r u?" i mean those ez 6 wordz can mean alot

Hibo   

What Somalian brothers are being around?I understand where coming from.See the guys who do that are immature teenagers, thought.I mean i have never seem grown man doing that.u know guys are going to judge u by the way u dress and the way u carried urself.so i don't know.

Hibo   

****Hot sis****

I just wanted to say Im with ya, people treat you like you want to be treaten...I mean if your give guys the feeling they can talk or treat you like old durt then dont think you will be treaten different...So be ClaSS full and Dont Act as If you cheap......Then I know 4 sure you will be treaten like a Queen cwm1.gif

heavenly   

EXCUSE ME? r u trying to say i dress like durt? who da **** are u? u can't just be on the net dissn' ppl....who r u to judge huh? baby girl plz go and educate urself b4 u start talkin peace

------------------

~*Heavenly*~

Hibo   

Damn girl stop tripping........did I say your name no, so dont take it personal sis, I just said I understand what point HOt was talking about.......first why would I call you names when I dont even know you and I'm a girl too but also talking about experience, couse most ppl I hang with are boy's and the never diss girls who act like a real lady should be.

So sis sorry If I gave you the wrong impression And Girl dont take everything personal.

lol...what a nice topic...HOtsis i feel ya on wha ya wrote....and for havenly gurl u need som CLASS i mean if most da niggaz dat holla at u pissssss! den dat means either u dress skanky or u a hoe or ya walk and talk like a *****...hehehe das ma oppinion jus sayin wha i think if u be more like da upper CLASS sistas den u would know how it feels to be treated like a QUEEN....and yes am sayin wha i gata say dis is a net u know....sheiiit...dont Hate....jus try to be like us sistas(da UPPER CLASS QUEENS) cwm37.gif

------------------

dont hate but jus Holla