Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

DO YA REALLY BELIEVE IN THA (BLIND-DATE ON THA NET)

Internet dating is just too risky. There are too many crazy people out there to trust.You set up a date and next thing you know your family is hearing about your death on the 6 oclock news. It's all good to meet new friends on the net, but boyfriends/girlfriends? Naw, I'd much rather get to know the person face to face. But I can't knock the people who have tried and succeeded, congratulations to them. What it all comes down to is different strokes for different folks, you do what works for you, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Salaam'all Well, i would just like to say I'm new here 'n im so bloody impressed!

Now to tha, bro that posted this topic ....

I for one do not believe in net love matchs it's just a lil dangerouse 'n aboy you do know that most people in tha Net LIE,,,,,, Anywayz Why in tha world would you wanna hook up with anyone u've met from tha tha NET..? it's so un realsitic to begin with What makes you think it's gonna work out.....?

Anywayz thatz my opinion so,, Yeah

one....luv

Rahima   

In all honesty, other than the main topic (dating through the net), I did not understand half of what was written (in most of the posts), is it english? :rolleyes: Oh well, that's what i get for growing up Down Under :(

Anyway internet and finding a partner is unthinkable, wrong, ferrel, i don't get how people can trust people they have never met. They must still have hope in humanity, my hope hasn't reached that far.