Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

DO YA REALLY BELIEVE IN THA (BLIND-DATE ON THA NET)

Hibo   

SUP YALL NIGGAZ AND NIGGETS...WAS UYALL UP TO...I KNOW YALL BREADERS LOOKING FOR SOME LUUUUUUV ON THA NET...WA BOUT LUUUUV OUSIDE...WAS NIGGAZ FEEL BOUT THA...IN OTHER WORDS WAS U NIGGAZ THINK BOUT BLIND-DATE...GATTA TELL YA....I DONT BELIEVE IN THIS SHIT...SOME WEEKS AGO, I WAS FEELING SOME BEAN IN SOMALINET...SO WE PLANNED ON MATCHING UP SOME DAY...NIGGA THOUGHT I WAS GONNA BE THA LUCIEST MAN....DAAAAANG....NEXT DAY WEN WE MET..I WAS HOLDING PRAYING TO GOD..TO END THIS CON..NO MATTER WA...I DONT WANNA DIS HER DOWN BUT...WAS U NIGGAZ FEEL BOUT BLIND DATING ON THA NET..

THAS U NIGGAZ AND NIGGETS BELIVE IN THA?

DO U TINK U WILL FIND A MATCH ON THA NET?

IF YA HAVE LET ME KNOW...

AIGHT....PEACE..

ONE LUV..

Hibo   

looooooooooooooooooooooooool.....dammmmmnn..

u gat tha rong site of tha city bro....try my hoood...u willl be amazzed

heavenly   

Hey sup Dawg!!

oh meskeen im sorry to hear bout da 4 real....dats y gotta ask 4 pix, but i think its a beautiful thing to get to know da person first so know that he/she is on the inside.... then u decide where u wanna take it from there..... im speaking from experience i met this one guy he didn't look (how should i say dis) appealing.... but there is always friendship, and he was a good guy, i don't wanna hurt da nigga 4 my selfish reasons so we friends

peace out and good luck next time

------------------

~*Heavenly*~

Hibo   

Yea Nigga/nigget...ma hand pointing u ...lol...

4real m still confused....r u a bean or a nigga...u met a guy....but 2 me u chat like a nigga...so...i dont know...tha ques is...r u a 50/50.........jokes

ill take u ass a bean aight....

no offences..

heavenly   

lool....y would a guy in his right mind name himself heavenly?? i don't i think u gottz issuez.... how is it possible to right like a guy??jus' coz i write dis way it don't mean shyt, aye

and enuff ppl have been harassin' me bout da way i talk.....ama talk like a lady, just so all of you will understand, ok

anyways i have to go so peace out

------------------

~*Heavenly*~

Hibo   

ey yo ruff-ryder dawg i know alota cute gurls that come on the chat 4real homie..i myself met a cute gurl through the net..lool..but i asked her a pic first na mean just to be sure!..and we still datin'..so do i believe in net meetin'? yes cuz it worked for me..maybe u should try again cwm2.gif

whassup ya,....

hehehe bout ruff...nigga i feel bad fo u but i still tink havenly is rite u guts to know da person from da inside it aint all bout da looks na'mean...but anyways yea i do sometimes belive in da net but som how i dont...anyways i mean yea u should ask fo a pic na'mean...i aint gon say always to trust da picture tang but still u can always listen to da voice too see ma self i got a tight ass voice hehehehe...and ma looks is PERFECT....(barbie..perfect)..nah am jus jokin.....com on now...ya need to look harder to get a beautiful gurl wit education and da looks and da walk all at once..is kinda hard when she's writin to ya...hehehe...holla cwm37.gif

------------------

dont hate but jus Holla

Hibo   

lol...

tight ass u know...u heartlezzz lady...trust me....lol....

is all good now...m trough wif this boyfriend/girlfriend stuff..some merical happend

Nowadays man is listening to joe, allowed tha ruff-ryders MOP, no limitsoljaz stfff...

is all bouz Joe...man is falling into deep stuff....waryaa some1 get me out....

Last ting me was tinking of was Bouncing wif Joe....nadays breda is in ma head....

Yall give me a month to get bak to original smack solja..

yam saying

so keep it real D's

Lady and breda up pickup yaself...

Nigga Up u lucky Nigga man, keep it up....man is trough wif tha...

anyways laterzzzz...

Months time

I can't say, cuz I aint never tried it. I don't think I'll ever do either. Shit thats very dangerous and weird. Shit who knows you might be making plans to date your long lost uncle from baria who is an ex con rapist. You never know, so I play it save. If I were ever to be intrested in someone over da net ( which will never happen) than who knows, I'll ask them to meet me somewhere, descripe an atire that I know one of my friends will wear, and when he shows up for the date, (thinking i'm my friend) I'm a ask my friend to go with him. Presuade her. when she agrees i'm ask her how it went? how he is? and shit, if it works out for the better. That he is a good guy. Honest. Sweet. bla bla.. than i'm a snatch him away....lool...

Okay I wouldn't actually do that, but I wouldn't meet him either. I guess its a lost cost. There is no way in hell I'm a go with some one I don't even know, regardless of how much I cyper digg him. Shit I love my life too damn much. Besides I have enuff problems dealing with the actual non cyper nigga's, I don't need this on my plate either. Its full enuff.

ciao

so there you have it folks...

shawty   

damn i feel bad for u man.

but really think u went da other side of da city like anisa said.

i didn't use2 believe in blind date but i have tried that shit two times and guess what....

yeap both times i was lucky i met two guyz who were both cute as hell and intelligent not to mention.

so mr ruff ryder i think their is somethang wrong with YA GAME not da net!

my advice:

~~dust ya self off and try again~~

holla

SaLaamz Folks!LooooL@@ Ruff Ryder :D ,, Dang Sounds Like u Had a Hell of an Awkward Moment(i Can't Even Begin 2 Imagine The Look on Ur Face) :eek: :eek: ,,, Miskiin,, am Feeling Ur Pain Walaalkiis,,, anyway To Answer Ur Question,,, I Would Never,,, No Way in Hell Would I Date a Brotha From The Net ( It Just Don’t Sound Too Healthy To Me) But That’s Just My Perspective on This issue,,, Now as For ur LiL Shocking Moment redface.gif ,, It’s an Experience,, Learn From It,,, Don’t Dwell on It,,, Move on Baby ;) ,,, It’s Actually Kinda Good This Happened, Coz Now u Know what To Watch Out 4,, u Get My Drift, or r u :confused: ??

Hope I Didn’t Sound TOO Insensitive,, Sometimes u Just Gotta Slap Shii Into Peeps icon_razz.gif !!! LooL,,Keep it Real!

One* ;)