Sign in to follow this  
Deeq A.

Should the TEENS forum be renamed to POETRY

Deeq A.   

Since most of you here are poets, do you think that we should rename this forum to POETRY.

Give me some feedback on this.

ProPaiN   

Eyo i kind of agree, cuz most of the peeps go to the general if they have a broad topic, mostly is da poets that come out to the teens section, anyways, I would personaly Somalify it, not that there is a word like that but call it Madadaalo*, just a suggestion na mean, Anyways, Holla, and good job, the site is off da heizy fo sheizy.lol

------------------

"Caution!" Unstable mind.

Forgive me for asking this! I'm just wondering what age group's do we consider 'TEENS'??

Do we count the Somali age or the American?? Cuz even though I know a thing or two about 'poetry' I'm too shy to consider myself a TEEN! smile.gif

Thanks!

Pig   

Most of the dudes here are on their early 20's I guess. LADYFATIMA is probably 22-26. Unixguru, I hope you are not 17 or something...that would be reaalllyyy, I mean..reaaallllly scary.

I'm barely 23! Unix and being 30 is not that scary believe me! Age is nothing but a #! besides, If you don't die till then 30 is near the Door!!

Ma'salaama......

Hibo   

It's a good idea to have a page for poetry no matter where in this site. Talking about age makes me feel like scratching my head smile.gif

Hibo   

Can we get another topic without changing teens section? coz i believe we both need Teen section and poetry too. They are both as important as the General discussion section. I would have loved to see a poetry section added to the forum but i suggest, the Teen section not to be changed to poetry. I am sure many percentage of visitors of this site are teenagers.

Thank you

Hibo   

NAA...ALLOW THA POETRY *******....STICK TO THA TEENS-....U KNOW WA...WEN YA SAY TEENS....IT SOUNDS LIKE 13/14....

WASS YALL 20TH PEEPZ DOING IN A TEENS CORNER....

I SAY...*******..

RENAME TO...SOMING LIKE

GENARAL-TOPIC....I KNA IT SOUND CRAZZZY....BUT FIND SOMING ELSE MAAAAN....

[This message has been edited by Admin (edited 01-16-2002).]

Hibo   

e.x.e.s.cuse me ppl.

listen, there are many teens that surf somaliaonline including me and i think they shouldve a place to talk and express their opinions.

thats ma 2 cents.

peace. smile.gif

Hibo   

Salaams

lol NO but please create another section for only poetry...

Lady F lol Hibo once said to me Somali women never pass the age of 18 wink.gif but a lil too late to tell u since u said ur real age lol

ma'salaama

ps lol I'm seeing a lot of people from somalinet here nice to see u all biggrin.gif

Hibo   

lol Idil wlcm, thats what ilike about this site, very rewarding and respectful admins unlike somalinet. I have posted around 189 i think but i left before becoming a citizen