Sign in to follow this  
unixguru

The ESL program

unixguru   

LOL...oh, sorry. I thought you wanted to know my life story...:S... I don't have much education bro. I just got out of high school, and am not going to school at this time.

best ragards.

Susu   

Nawaal..ha ha ha..U thought she was the system Unix...lol..

Unix....I don't think there is Universal Somali Association...but if u are willing and able..maybe u can start one.

Hibo   

Unix I thought you was offering ESL classes? man I was running all the way from suuqa so classes won't be full.lol. Now i c there ain't classes being offer in here.

Noor El ceen

I heard about lambton college/university. Check out the website it's http://www.lambton.on.ca. It's somewhere in Ontario, I think if i'm not mistaking. You can double check that if you want. Somehow I see their billboards everywhere now days and it seem alright college but checkout before u go thought and hope they offer the program that you want.

Good Luck

Hibo   

~~dancing as if she just won the lottery~~

whaaaaaaaaaaaaat....I just find out that I"m a NomAD.

Just thought of sharing with y'all smile.gif

From a Sista

VAgirl   

haaa...that is soo funny guys....guess wat?

we can start our own program right???lol lol.. how is that sound???? funny right

unixguru...u can do it bro???really...

peace out

VAgirl   

haaa...that is soo funny guys....guess wat?

we can start our own program right???lol lol.. how is that sound???? funny right

unixguru...u can do it bro???really...

peace out

lol....watt ys des y wunt mi ESL clacc i nyyd tu larn englisi...hehehe ya like ma broke english am jus jokin that aint how i write nor talk..am jus playin anyways as for unix walal go ahead kep ya head up sere aint no S.A.D...but u can always make one na'mean us Somalis no a days gota do our thing na'mean waxan rabno waina samasana kiligan....(looool excuse my somali am still learnin how to write)translation...i ment if we want something we as in Somalis have to go after it and do our self's...Word...lattaz ya am out...naabgilioo cwm37.gif

------------------

dont hate but jus Holla