Sign in to follow this  
RaP_MiStReSs

MY FELLOW SOMALI CHEMISTRY MAJORS...I AM REQUESTING FOR YOUR HELP......IF PERMITTED

Salaama caleykum :D

The title is self-explanatory...anyone with prior experience in such a course....please write it down as a response or send a private message.....thank you....

this page would also be of some benefit towards students in a chemistry class or who plan to be in the near future.....

jazaakulaQeyr....

salaama caleykum

STOIC   

Assalam aleikum.

I am currently a chemistry major in my second year.I think if we put our heads together we would be able to solve the problem(whatever that is).The first year in general chemistry kicked my butt, but thanks to god things are smooth now in my Organic chemistry class.good luck and keep on track.

Abdinuur   

What is the problem? If there is a problem, don't your school offer some resources such as tutorial services on campus? Its on...

Modesty   

Asalaamu Alaykum,

Wow, I'm so excited to meet people who are in my major! This is great, we should form some type of chem help network in SOL. Thanks