Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

The big bad world: Life after Univ

Blessed   

Lu'Lu

I hope you ain't trying to knock community work. :mad: :mad: :mad: I'll have you know that there are some wonderful hard working community workers out there.

Pretty Boy and MD

True, learning never ends, but do you guys realise how expensive psotgraduate study can be. Considering the employment climent, I don't fancy getting into more student debt when there already some many jobless MA holders with more exp. to compete with.

Senomad13

Don't worry too much bout it, hon. It's fun - out of school smile.gif

Gediid, loool

There you go with your mukur again. Waar stop iswaalwaalka before cheeta steals your girl :rolleyes:

raula   

In every post that I come across, there is always mid sexually frustrated ah, trying vent out his problems to the gals in the posts-comments in regards to shukansi...wale walaiskuwarere... icon_razz.gif:D

I love the school atmosphere...no wonder i keep coming back alwayz...it seems like a hyena's feast out there in the real world, scary :( . school is alwayz fun once I see that maroon check and bank account glazing with them dollarz ;) ..ohh..the future looks good for me..what are you guyz complaining about...l ;) ol..Iam dreaming big time

Gediid   

Ameeenah

Cheeta is busy running around chasing the new gal in town and I doubt if DnD will accept mid xiisoole ah :D

LuCkY   

Lucky...(it is Lucky, right?),

Don worry sweets, time flies when you have deadlines to meet. You will graduate b4 u kno it I'A.
;)

DnD whats with the hesitation GaL?U dont recognize moi no Longer?LoL.

I know huh...kinda LIke what happened with high schooL-damn I miss those good oLd days. :(

^^ Your new dirac confused me a little. smile.gif

Raula

Am guessing you get paid to go to school right? otherwise it wouldnt be that much fun. Anywho, piss off. I dont want to hear about anyone who's happy. This is a strictly complaints-only thread. :mad:

Gediid

DnD

Too late walaalo niyadii down........

Cheeta

Word has it that there is a new xalimo in town, but you will be in my thoughts love.

Oh well. Guess am destined to be single for life. Hurrah! :D

No-one mention graduate school. It's what has got me so broke. Loans are no-no (I've enough on my head already), there's cut-throat competition for funding from research councils (and even so, you'll never get enough to cover both fees and maintenance), I've taken enough from my parents, so I cant go to them for this. Which only leaves working and saving >>>> and thats where my inability to save becomes a huge problem. redface.gif

Hopefully, things will get better Insha'Allah.

Originally posted by Farah:

:eek:

icon_razz.gif

HONEY-D   

Barwaaqo

i've got an idea xoogaaga sadaqeyso that way you'll get a dozen ajar remember charity starts at home so i shall be sending you some of the bloody projects/assigments i'm suppose 2b handling soon, what do you think of my purposal? remember ducada isdaba joog bay u soo dhecaysaa. ;)icon_razz.gif

OoooooH!Not FAIR.... you guys are finnished with uni i've just started. :confused:

am just wondering what you waiting for i hope there a diamond ring on ur fingers or else.

so come on spit it Out, when we'all going to get a piece of your Halwah's?

;) think about it....