Sign in to follow this  
Dhagax-Tuur

How do you motivate yourself (Mr/Mrs Student)?

Jamilah   

Asalamu Alaykum all,

Most of the things that motivates me have been mentioned the biggest one being the religion. Another was also mentioned earlier "why stop now? when i have gone so far?".

Next year is my final year of high school and obviously the most important and losing motivation is just simply not an option.

What really motivates is competition. I am so used getting the top mark (alxamduilah) that i practically welcome anyone who dares challenges me.

If somebody gets a higher mark than me in a particular test,essay or exam i will try will every ounce of energy to make sure that never occurs again.

Salaam...best wishes to everyone throughtout your studying days

Bess.   

salaama u'all,

all of u sound like u r hella motivated ppl...ma'shaallaah... the biggest motivations in life are my mom's expectations....my mom went through alot for us....and i would like nothing but to surpass all the expectations she has for me, and make her realize all the she worked 4 was not for nothing......i get my motivation from my mother's happiness..... :D:D

respect

There are only to things in life that are source of motivation, and inspiration and they are the Koran and the Hadith. Read it, learn it, and follow it, you will then discover the right path of your life in this world and in the hereafter!

<strong