Sign in to follow this  
Thunder

Attempted Hijack

Thunder   

Attempted Hijack

My computer was recently hit with a "Trojan", luckily my IP wasn't hijacked. I found the "trojan" computer source, what would you do if you were in my shoes to this person's computer? :D

Well broda Thunder, you need to identify the virus/torjan your computer been infected with.

Or just go to this website Symantec Inc. and i hope you'll find the removal tools, Oh yeah at the same site they have couple of articles and excellent search engine which might help you to identify it!

Hope that will help..

-eSe-

3zma1L   

I would just study its behavior!

smile.gif

I have got a PC with lots of Trojans but they can't communicate with their server.

Because this PC is out of my network and stands alone for testing software purposes.

I am glad to know that you have an idea of what your PC is doing when your online, because

Many guys don’t even know what are Trojans or a remote nimda (admin) tools.

How do you get a Trojan and what is it?

Trojan is kind of software that a h4ck3r or an script kids use to get a full control of your PC.

They want to use your PC because they want to know what your doing or they want to use your PC as a route To get into other PC.

You get usually infected with Trojan if you download software that is in a P2P networks like Kazaa, BitTorrent, Klite, (I use BitTorrent) DC++, GLT Poliane and many more. Hackers usually bind the Trojan with popular software like Photoshop, Homesite, Flash MX, Nero, Office. Etc. Usualy the software you download that has been binded with the Trojan works perfectly but a Trojan has been sacredly installed in your PC.

You also get a Trojan if you download some software’s that are freely available in many sites, for example, some people tell you that there is a program that make you invisible when using Paltalk, And you can download that software from their sites. Well, Such a program don't exist, it is only a Trojan. There are even sites that advertise their Trojan

By saying that they have software that, when you use, you can hack someone’s email and get their passwords.

Or you can get via some people if you accept somefiles they send you like those in chat rooms or in your MSN or yahoo or Paltalk lists.

If you don't want to get infected, use Antivirus and if you can, a firewall. Well, for those of you PC Experts, you can use advanced admin tools that can detect new or unknown Trojan horses to secure your network and know what

Ports are available and what applications are utilizing them like those here below popular software’s:

http://download.com.com/3000-2085-10220545.html?tag=lst-0-13

http://download.com.com/3000-2155-10190743.html?tag=lst-0-10