Sign in to follow this  
3zma1L

Ooops.. No more Kazaalite k++

3zma1L   

I discovered today that kazaalite k++ project has been shut down by Sharman Networks on grounds of copyright infringement.

The project, which had been set up to block spy and ad ware within the Kazaa Media Desktop Program has achieved notoriety within the P2p world through its simplistic approach and success in reverse engineering the Kazaa application.

I have checked lots of mirrors and and could not find any server that hosts Kazaalite.

The latest version was 2.4.3 which was built on Sep 14, 2004. If you have any version in your Box, you are lucky 'cause it still runs.

I did not test kazaa diat at http://www.dietk.com/ Maybe, Sharman Networks are also going to shut down this project because this project runs KaZaA that is free from

- Cydoor

- The GAIN (Gator)

- Altnet Topsearch

- Altnet Peer Points Manager

- My Search Toolbar

- Joltid P2P Networking

- Euniverse PerfectNav

- Euniverse WUpdater

- PopUps

Maybe, It is time for some people to say goodbye to Kazaalite k++ ! (who knows it goes underground)

kazaa is schit and kazaa diat sux banooni's

Let me let you all in on the best kept open secret of file sharing.... Direct Connect. The direct connect network has 3 times the amount of data on the kazaa network.

If you can't find your file on direct connect, it's probebly not on the internet.

Get it here: http://www.neo-modus.com

I figure out that my school has some kinda deal the network of whoever is responsible of with Kazaalite..and I still download songs from it! During winter break I couldn't do it @ home, but as soon as I got back it was working fine ;)

koonfur   

Kazaa lite is not completey gone from the Internet. It is still around but not as it used to be. I recently downloaded a copy from the Internet. I you do a little detailed search, you can find it. Sherman Networks banned Kazaalite from popular search engines like google so, it imposible to directly get a site where you can download kazaalite but if you go to kazaaLite forums and play around with a few links, you'll probably find it. At least that's how I got it.