Sign in to follow this  
nuune

The Result of what nomads are up to.....updated

Wiilo   

I also pledge myself to the Blue Flag Revolution,

nuune Add me to the Medical/International Relations crews, 'cause I'm double majoring/ minoring in Leadership.

Wabillaahi Towfiiq:

Paragon   

The Blue Flag Revolution is gaining momentum :D

nuune, you are the 'diwaan-qore'. Collect the names of the champions smile.gif

Wiilo, glad to have you as a comrade smile.gif

AsaLaamu ALaikum,

J11 and Nuune what exactLy is the BLuE FLag RevoLution?

Lucky-Star, its a RevoLution of the poineering sisters and brothers that share the BLue FLag smile.gif Our own Somali Revolution.

Wiilo   

J11 sxb adiga waxaan filayaa had iyo jeer computerka horfadhidaa miyaa, your respond was very fast............just kidding.........waa kululaysi intaa......i know ur feeling very

hungary...cannot waite untill afur time comes.Lol

:D:D:D Just kidding man sorry....No heart feelingsssssssss sxb..........Thanks though... :D

Go figure

Paragon   

"adiga waxaan filayaa had iyo jeer computerka horfadhidaa miyaa, your respond was very fast"

Lool@wiilo

I think that addiction is mutual :D .

nuune   

jamaal sxb so far we have about five nomads who are members of the Blue Flag Revolution, we will try if we can reach untill ten and then ......... we will choose a leader, do we need advertisement or commercial on tv lol.

nuune   

yes dear, I did added you, you belong to two fields, medical and international relations, thanks for joining.

any volunteers for the Blue Flag Revolution, that is adverticement smile.gif

Jamaal, I think we need to give what is really Blue Flag Revolutionin in our own language, you try that Jamaal, my Somali is bad with hek alot of jacburis.

Wiilo   

Thanks nuune. I didn't know that ur Somali was jajab, sorry. When are u gonna tell us the Result the Blue Flag Revolution?

Wabillaahi Towfiiq:

nuune   

wiilo, by the time we got as many people as we can, that is when we gonna form that party of the Blue Flag Revolution, and at this moment u r the only lady in the party.

wiilo mala yaabtay there are many ladies who are doing medical and computer related stuffs, u ladies are ahead of us, I am proud of your achievements, we just lazy bunch of fellas.

Asalaama Calaykum all and Ramadan Kareem.

What is with the Kacaan?

I see, and keep my mouth shut....Cos this man doesn't wanna be the first victim of the Kacaan...hahah!

Hey, Mutakallim, what does this mean? "summum bonum of life." Understood the "of life" bit, but never got the hang of "summum bonum". Sounds an insult....I'm already getting angry.

Ramadan kareem all.

P.S. I stand up and take my hat off for Nuune, J11, etc for keeping this place alive, entertaining and intellectual. Good job, boys/girls.

nuune   

^^^^ Geeljire sxb ramadaan kariim welcome,

sxb signaturkaaga iyo Blue Flag Revolution waaba hal midoo qura, micneen kale maba loo baahno iyo sharraxaad kaloo la raadsho!