Sign in to follow this  
nuune

The Result of what nomads are up to.....updated

nuune   

we are on the way, the Blue Flag Revolution(BFR) is rising, let me become the second who pledge loyalty to this Revolution.

jamaal, since there is no one coming out to become a leader of the BFR, we will put you to hold that position smile.gif

Are there not any doctors of Islam? It seems that very few people study philosophy and theology. Philosophy and Theology are, indeed, the most self-concious of all the discplines. Verily, the study of philosophy is the summum bonum of life.

nuune   

Mutakallim, I guess I haven't seen anyone doing Theology, I would have to add you into Philosphy and Theology section, would that be okey

update it again...

im a peadiatric nurse...well, thats what im studying to be, i work in the hospitals from time to time...its 50% practice 50% theory.

hmm.....imma join the biologists though...after i finish this.

(just a lil joke on the side, when people ask me wha i do, or they see me in my uniform...boys use the typical shukaansi,,,"i need a nurse, u could nurse me baby" and i would come out with i only do kids....guess what they reply?)

Curly   

Hey sistah are you going to join our ranks?

I'm a microbiologist, I think you have a section for biologist, add me to that one please!

nuune   

Sue, I added u to the Crew of Biology,

i wonder, there is few guys who are into the Medicine/nursing or into Science, many ladies are onto this field than guys, why is that?

Curly   

Thanks Nuune

Hey sis, no your cousin studies biomedicine, and I didn't go on a placement I don't think I can hack that many years!

But I wouldn't mind it on my CV :D