Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Technology and Intelligence gathering

I just thought this would be very interesting to all the technology enthusiasts. By now most of you should know that everything you type, use electronically and all calls you make can easily be monitored and information gathered from them.

Have a look at the ways in which its done by government bodies interested in these information.

Technology used in intelligence gathering.

Hi Shaqsi

The US may have all kinda of sophisticated spying networks to collect intel- but its alot more harder, and takes much needed man hour to decipher everything that they collected from everyone. This spying thingy, only serves one purpose and thats to scare people into thinking they are being watched.

I can understand that doing it in awholesale manner is not apossibility as that would require loads of money behind it but then again when they want to find information specific individuals it could be easily done as they information could be retrieved so easily. I think technology will become alot more dangerous in the near future as one can get access to even your medical records and whatever ails one. Imagine someone knowing what could be dangerous for aperson they dont like? Engineering their death wouldnt be aproblem at all but then we all believe only Allah can decide when someone is to pack.