Sign in to follow this  
SomaliaOnline-President

Tech-Attack. The Gulf War 2.0

Originally posted by Shujui-1:

sorry let me change into my American suite

• You mean a safe and more effective way to kill your enemies? Sure why not.

smile.gif

Sxb do you agree modern warfare reduces casualties both on the enemey and on your side? Sure, there are times when bombs go off target and hit civilians, but those are very isolated incidents. And you'd see that more clearly if you compare this war to other wars that happened, where civilian casualties were unbelievably high.

Sxb do you agree modern warfare reduces casualties both on the enemey and on your side? Sure, there are times when bombs go off target and hit civilians, but those are very isolated incidents. And you'd see that more clearly if you compare this war to other wars that happened, where civilian casualties were unbelievably high.

Perhaps i was to sarcastic saxiib. No i dont agree with the argument that morden warfare reduces the number of civilian casulties deff not, simply the aggressors(america as is the case know) will use that argument, essentially it is about limiting the number of there war casulties as this would bring political heat on them, especially when as Micheal Moore noted yesturday @ the oscar ceremonies the presdint himself is underfire, and the war reasons are as fictious as its enemies immediate threat