Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

Which school..u used to go?

20 dicember aka qasabka iyo 21 oktober-- waaberi....Plz stand up for the national anthem....calankayagoow..er''er'..u know...(mumblin...)....Haatanna waxaan qaadaynaa..guulwadoow siyaad..aabihii..er/...er'...(mumblin again)....The headmaster gets angry..waryaa..kaadaan wuxuu sheegayo la aqoon..kasoo bax safka....damn..the ciqaaab sessions start from there!!!..hehehehehe

Creepy...absolutely creepy!!!..Loved the Place

Cheers.. students of the above mentioned schools holla!!

Cheers

Back in Muqdisho, I used to go to the Egyptian school.

Originally posted by STHLM_Lady:

S.t Anns juniour Academy in nairobi kenya!

St Anne's? The private school with the Indian headmistress? Oh my God! :eek:

STHLM-lady...from what year to what year were you there?

Haaruun   

from gr1-5 was Hoose Dhexe Hodan..close shaneemo hodan..from 6-8 was 1st May(1da Maajo) near african village....grade9 was Bandir and that was it..

Haashim   

Kaasabalbalaare H/dhexe (Sh. Cali dheere oo maxkamadaha woqooyiga xamar haysta macallinkeygii carabiguu ahaa, i can't forget him, masaajidka Sh. cali suufina casharruu ka bixin jirey)

all my friends went to Banaadir and Xamar Sare but i went little bit further or say far away: SH. Yuusuf Al-Kowneyn,(xisaabaadka iyo cabbiraadda)in boondheere, u can imagine everyday from Cassa popolare to Boondhere (Sh. yusuf al-Kowneyn) the transport was difficult, particullarly haddaad reer tamareed tahay. smile.gif

MAANAA WALAN MISE CADANBAA LAGA HEESAYAA

loool sis...yeah the indian headmaster...i was from 90 to 92.....thats when sweden noola soo raray...

sidee kugaratay?...do you also know mr. Maina

In the brief years I've been living in Mogadishu, I was enrolled in a private elementary arabic school. I can't remember where it was located in xamar or the name of the school, but I do remember the principle. He was Omani who spoke somali. As for the other schools...goodness I can't possibly go through them all.

Ariadne   

Tamina I went to a private arabic school in mogadishu too I was there only 6 months. Was it a big building that was painted white and blue around the ceiling kinda resembled a palace can't remember much.

I dunno girl! I'm sure the colour white was involved...lol since most Somali buildings were white.

I'll find out from my family. It was btween 87-89.

For some odd reason I don't remember much of my friends (except dugsi) but I can never forget that stuck up spoiled am rich than all y'all girl!!! :mad:

Ladiif   

JAMHURI "BOYS" HIGH SCHOOL in the house. This was in Nairob, Kenya.

STHLM_Lady and Shujui_1, what do you think of JAAMUE? violent huh. I like it, those boys were wild man!

Nazra   

All i know is that i will never go back there.(Kenya)

Kenyan education..i wouldn't know...since i was never educated in kenya.(thank Allah)

Ladiif   

Shujui, is all good bro.

STHLM_Lady, they actually wear white shirts, grey trousers, Green Blazers with a yellow and green ties. The school was all boys and they were really crazy kids.