Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

Which school..u used to go?

WingA   

didnt make to skool!! i was unlucky!! coz i brought my new table and chair to start skool and the war started!! :mad: :mad: i need some somali classes now!! hehehe :D:D

Salaama

Like Winger, i never went to school in somalia :( my daddy gives me lessons......my reading is good but my writing part isn't cutting it inshallah tho i'll get it down packed.

GODBLESS

I was in my fifth grade(ciyaal dhar Jaale) at Yaasin Cusman near the mogadisho's tomb of the unknown soldier.My school principal was woman with distinct name....I wonder if anyone in here that went to yaasin cusman remember her?.

later

Adna   

salaams to all

I WENT MAXAM'UUD MIRE HOOSE DHEXE NEAR BY ISBEHEYSIGA , SO, I DIDN'T KNEW SOMALI SINCE NOT TOO LONG AGO,CUZ IT WAS ARABIC SCHOOL U SEDTO DITH OUT OF SOMALI CLASS BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nazra   

SOMEONE HELP i went to this somali school in Xamar in madina...we had yellow uniforms or orange it was private isalamic school(something like that)...and i can't remeber the name at all nor does my family.

That was one school i will never forget the history that happen. Best school. Anyone know the name???

ayaanick   

I went to Xaaji Xussen giire dhaxe Located in Madiino near the Saldhiga galbeed also very known as (Baarbe Dhexe). I miss that school. IF I could star again exactly where I left off i would. I was in the sixth grade when the War happened!!!

Honesita   

I went to many schools...!!!

Salman Al-Farisi

---moved---

Ahliyal Al-Khayriya

---moved---

Umar Bin Khataab

---moved---

Ahliyal Al-Khayriya (again)

---moved---

Beal

---moved---

Westland (*hitty)

Salaamz

jaaluut   

here is jaaluut, representing jamaal cabdinaasir.

sakhawadiin, hal mar aan tagay , waxayna ahayd maalin ardayda sakhaawadiin jamaal cabdinaasir imaadeen, ardayda jamaal cabdinaasirna sakhaawadiin aadeen.

sakhawadiin,woow, i used to live right infront of it, guryaha wasaarada, ee makiinada alwaaxda ku dhagan.

jamaal cabdinaasir rules though.

OG Moti   

I studied Jamal Abdinasir Arabic school for 1 yeear then moved to kuwait.. then i start mid school in mugiira binu nofal, than high school hassan binu haytham

Jamaal abdinasir was cool and that was were i first fall in love .. i was so young but i know it was a true love cause i forgot everyone there except her... looool peace