Sign in to follow this  
shyhem

Playstation2 Vs Xbox

shyhem   

Ali mahdi

Grand Theft Auto -vice city is da bomb.....this **** is the closet to the real thing.I,like everything about it, from the kool 80's settings,music to the funny Cuban accent.

Furthermore,U have the power to do almost everything u want,from hijacking cars to crashing pedetrians on the pavement.The part i love most is robbing the cops of their cars and guns and than terrorizing the civillians.

I dont own the game but i rented it from Blockbuster.......last time i went to BestBuy store to buy the videogame but they told me to put my name on the waiting list since they have run out of stock..........@ $49.99 boyyyy shidh is selling faster than roses on Valentine day.

By the way be careful,i swear this game will make U an aggressive driver on the road, especially if u own a sport car like a Ford Mustang or a Chevy Camaro.

U won't believe if i told U i just got a ticket from the Sheriff today,for runing a stop light ......

Damn i have to pay $120 in fine and my record is f****ked for the next 3yrs.The worst part is that my insurance was recently reduced to $ 150 from $210 for been a good driver and now it will shoot up higher than Nasdaq on Clinton era, Maybe i should sue Rockstar, the makers of Grand Theft Auto -Vice City.

Damn i have to pay $120 in fine and my record is f****ked for the next 3yrs.The worst part is that my insurance was recently reduced to $ 150 from $210 for been a good driver and now it will shoot up higher than Nasdaq on Clinton era, Maybe i should sue Rockstar, the makers of Grand Theft Auto -Vice City.

$120? The most i had to pay for a traffic violation was $80 for running both a stop sign, and a redlight. Ever since then, i am really carefull about how i drive. I think i did a good job of staying out of police radar. I didnt' receive any traffic tickets for like a year now. HeHeHeHe. But my insurance bill remains the same. icon_razz.gif

AliMahdi   

Originally posted by Shyhem:

[QB]Ali mahdi

Grand Theft Auto -vice city is da bomb.....this **** is the closet to the real thing.I,like everything about it, from the kool 80's settings,music to the funny Cuban accent.

By the way be careful,i swear this game will make U an aggressive driver on the road, especially if u own a sport car like a Ford Mustang or a Chevy Camaro.

QB]

Shyhem, this is why I'm hesitant to get this game. **** is waaaaay to addictive. I gotta go to class man, can't be wakin up every morning to play PS2. I don't know though, it's a huge dilemma. I couldn't imagine a game better than GTA3 and now they sayin this is it! Knowing me, my insufficient amount of will power will make me buy it. Ahhh, such is life....

WingA   

PS2 all the way man!! SOP, you are right!! its all about the games you wanna play!! i brought my PS2 partly for my lil brother and me!! i got Pro Evlo Soccer and i was hooked and then my lil brother got GTA3 for us and i like addicted to that sh!t man!! now there ProEvloutionSoccer2 and GTA-Vice City!! i mean, this gaming thing is getting better and better!!

X.Box?? NAH BRUV!! the controller put me off and the games werent saying much either!!

GameCube?? its nice but its for the kids!!

peez..

lady vicious

I see u dropped the mic,is it b'coz Freeways n B' Segal say they roc the mic LOol.

Shyhem lol I droped the MIC because its Ramadan bro not for some fake *** rappers (excuse my French).

S.O.P thanks 4 the info bro, now I aint as half confused as I was.

Winger You know what I kinda like the GAME CUBE even though its made for kids but I have to admit I love Mario and crew.

MAO   

No doubt the Playstation 2 is a top class system. Except that with sports game such as NBA Live series or the ISS pro Evolution series, although the graphics have been much improved, the gameplay leaves a whole lot to be desired. Thank God you can still play your old Playstation games on the PS2. GTA Vice city is by far the best game on PS2 in my opinion. I haven’t gotten too far in the game but I found out a few tricks…For instance, when you see a Vice City Police officer chasing one of the locals on foot, if you help the cops in catching the bad guy, you get extra money for being a good citizen. How’s that for instant gratification! There are tons of cheats and codes that you can get from Cheat Central but the game would be less fun. Mind you, it can be frustrating sometimes to accomplish a particular mission but once you get it, there’s no feeling like it. In terms of graphics, I don’t think there’s a big diff. between GT3 and vice city but I love some of the new tracks (Billy Jean). Unfortunately, there are no Yardies in Vice City, therefore there’s no KJAH, my favorite radio station (“you are a no good, you are a no goo’oo’ood…all the things that you do in front of me”) that songs trips me out every time!!! I can go on and on about Vice City and especially GT3 but let me stop here while I can. Any of y’all want to share your gaming experiences? Any games y’all want to recommend?

shyhem   

lOOOool I c the gamers are suddenly coming out of the closet,but i stil wonder why do some somali ladz believe xbox or Ps2 is for the kids,is it lack of experience with the thing or they're just too serious with life?

Mao

To learn more about Grand Theft Auto-Vice city,i suggest u buy the magazine that comes with game, but is usually sold seperately for about $14.00.U will find the magazine in blockbuster video or bestbuy store.

Honesita   

Thanx Haniif......i'll make sure i tell my brotha to rent it......school break is comin' up...!!!

Shyhem.........its women in general who r not as crazy about video games as men r.....but there was a time my brothaz used to not let me play with them cuz i used to beat all of them....lol...!! But anywayz the other nite i remembered this topic cuz 3 of my 'married brothers with children' came home and sat with my little brother playing games untill 3 in the morning.....!!! Guess what....their cell phones and the home phone wouldnt stop ringing...one of them, his wife kept on calling and sayin' 'get ur butt back in the house, the kid needs caano'...!!! Well guess what....instead of him getting up and getting the kid caano, he made me go buy cano and take it to his house....!!! Let's just say....women dont get that addicted....!!!

Salaamz

RaMpAgE   

X_BOX...all the way...

mostly TENAKEN 4....iam the king of teh game i tell u...even the asian boys who played longer then me couldn't beat me..lol ;):D ...but i aslo wanan get that other game halo...i heard is a nice game...

anyone of u guyz play cs..counter strike...

peace

ramadaan karim