Sign in to follow this  
saud

GRE Exam

saud   

Just wondering if anyone has taken the GRE Test or will be taking it in the couple months? I have take it in December and wanted your comments and Input on this test.

OG Moti   

GRE is that Going Real Easy or GO Rock Emmy

Man i have no idea what u talking about but I tell ya what my comments is u will do well whatever it is cause nomads are hardworking people

so good luck .. Answer all the questions and leave no unanswered question? if u could look the person next to u do not trough that chance away.. and before the exam drink milk and one trick was to put some papers in the Toilet and when u read the questions ask to go to the toilet and then get the answers .. do not forget to flash the toilet and cover ur traces.. Good luck brother

saud   

Thanks for your words of encourgements...

GRE is the Graduate Record Examination. In the United States if you want go to graduate school you have take it.

The thing is I hate standard tests( I still have nightmares about the SAT's)though i did well and got in to a good college i was very stressed out prior to taking the test.

It is funny you called me a brother..... : :confused:

The thing is I hate standard tests( I still have nightmares about the SAT's)

I have only taken the SAT just 2 times in my whole life (junior, senior yrs) and i've never taken such a very HARD test in my life. Its like they purposely make it harder for students. And if English is not ur native lang, ur in deep sheesh. I have to admit the English part is the hardest, its not like the Math section is easier or anything, but i always scored lil higher than the English.

It is funny you called me a brother.....

LoL. If anything is give away to your gender, its ur flower avator. Suad could also be a man's name.

nuune   

somaliaOnlinePresident,iam always craaap on maths,when it comes to exams,like last summer i had my electronic engineering exams,and maths was one of them,so i never studies maths for the exams,i just hate this mopped subject and don't even go to maths clases,that is how i hate it,but for the result i used to get good grade but not any more!!

anyway u r genious :eek: :eek: :eek:

saud,in my life,i can say that i went as many as more than hundred test,i spend my life taking tests and exams!

Macalin   

Saud, am gonna be takin my soon..well in a yr inshallah..a good frend of mine took hers last yr..and she said she was OK..well shes a smart gal but i hear its not bad.

Anyways good luck..and Read read..thats all i can tell you dude..

BTW..what graduate school you trying to go to?

Haaruun   

All the best sis, remember the word Exam itself puts many pple into horror situation.

When Hitler was asked what he hates or fears the most, he said "Exam".

It's natural to be restless when u have an exam on the way but putting lots of effort is the only way to minimize the anxiety...Ilaaheyna isku xidh