Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Tech Jeopardy ( The most important thread on this site)

Aplus the answer was not GATEWAY... it was Network Address Translator (NAT).

and now let me answer your question

RIP (Routing Information Protocol) is a widely used protocol for managing router information within a self-contained network such as a corporate local area network or an interconnected group of such LANs. The Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) classifies RIP as one of several internal gateway protocols (Interior Gateway Protocol).

Eid Mubarak

H   

just can't let this topic go down...

mine is simple! what do we call ...a computer that maintains a list of computers and services available on the network and makes this i information available to other computers on the network...

I am amazed by most of the Qs and A's that were given by some of the nomads here...

Some of y'all are posting these Q's and As with a straight face. You pple don't even have decency to credit the source, straight from where ever website y'all copied it from.

Anyhow, since I don't see a question being asked, I have one of my own to ask...

My question has to do with SQL 2000 Server. (I'm currently working with it)

Is it possible to set a database to a single user mode and restrict the access to "dbo use only" command? (Answer yes or no. If answer is No, explain)

PS: If a moderator or an Admin reads this by any chance, can y'all fix my "user profile", I can't access it, it's still locked...

I can't even reply to any of my messages, thats why I posted it here in hopes that one of you might read this...ciao

ay HASHI, no, it's not possible.

The reason why I say that is because,it is not possible for a database to be in single-user mode with a dbo use only, but you can set an alternative database command and set that database as a single user, so it will restrict one user each time that is accessed.

I even hinted out the answer lastnight when I posted the Question...notice how I said "If no, Explain why" lol

I got another question to ask...

Is it possible to translate C/C++ language into Java programming langauge or vice-versa??? (If answer is yes, no or neither,explain briefly)

PS:gracias tanto to whoever fixed my user profile...whether it be administrators or moderators...

Geesi   

What do you mean by ’translate C/C++ language into Java programming language?’ Are you talking about the syntax and the constructs of the C and C++ language changing into Java syntax and constructs? Or are you talking about changing a program written in C or C++ into a program written in Java? If your question is the latter, then, the answer is yes because programming is independent of the language whether it be Java, C, C++, Miranda, or SmallTalk.

big icon   

Geesi is right lazygirl..

C which stands for cobol is older version of c++ language. Java programming developed by Sun Microsystems is quite different from c++ both in coding and syntax. I prefer java over c++....

This question goes out to does who know about VBScript...

What is the difference between Server side script and Client Side script?

And also Why is the browser not recognizing Client side script and only html codes?

VBScript Rules

Somalinet

Adersoft

NBA

---->

I am the Man

<-----