Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Tech Jeopardy ( The most important thread on this site)

Rokko   

This must be the answer JDBCTM. If not, plz share.

Here's a my question:

This software technology connects your world of information, people, systems, and devices. It enables an unprecedented level of software integration through the use of XML Web services:

What is it?

Ismahan   

Hi all,

I love this game....

Yeah bro the answer is right..... Now the answer of ur question must be Microsoft® .NET cuz it does what u have mentioned..... correct me if i am wrong....

My next question is:

A protocol that allows a server to authenticate itself to a client and via versa,it allows the establishment of an encrypted connection. it runs between the TCP/IP and higher level protocols like HTTP, or IMAP....

I know it is a very easy one..come on guys answer it ...it's a gift from me... :D

By the way, Where are the girls................ come on girls join us in this game.... I am feeling so lonely , only guys are around......HELP lol :rolleyes:

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe you are talking about SSL (Secure Sockets layer).

Here goes mine...

When you turn on your computer the microprocessor tries to execute its first instruction. It cannot get it from the operating system because the operating system is located on a hard disk, and the microprocessor cannot get to it without some instructions that tell it how to, but, this software does...Now this software is...

Ismahan   

Hi Complicated,

Yeah ur a good boy ur answer is correct..... Hope mine will be correct too... The answer is BIOS (Basic Input/Output System) it does alot of things when you turn your computer on like: Loading the device drivers and the handlers, check the COMS settings, Display system settings, POST (Power On Self Test) and many other things ....

Here is my question:

It is a combination of hardware and software that provides a security system, usually to prevent unauthorized access from outside to an internal network or intranet.

Are we not talking about a firewall in here?

Here goes my second jeopardy of this boring weekend I am having :(

You can use this Program to schedule jobs you want to be performed on a Unix system when you are not around. like...to execute commands or

scripts automatically at a specified time/date.

Ismahan   

Complicated, are we talking here about cron and crontab that are built-in Unix? that allows UNIX commands (jobs)to be automatically executed at scheduled times.....

Guess i am bored too....

Here is mine...

it is known as a representation language for artificial intelligence, a well-defined formal semantics and sound and complete inference rules. ( A subset of formal logic, directly captures this descriptive information).....

PEACE...

This game is getting deep huh! damn ismahan you kicking A$$..excuse me my language but for real i am impressed....

anyway this is my question: this command shows your IP routing table?

Ismahan   

Hey Aplus thanks for re-activating this game....but don't make it as a quiz..... guess LST and complicated get tired of it.. smile.gif

The answer to your question is as follows:

show ip route... to show or display ip routing table entries...... smile.gif

Mine is: A record that enables you to associate more than one host name with an IP address...so what is it?????????

PEACE...

Ismahan   

Guess 2 days were enough to find the answer...LOOL

Well the answer is Canonical Name or (CNAME) record which enables you to associate more than one host name with the same IP Address :cool:

Macalin   

Ismahan you an IT major?

Bisinka you got some in thee sis

Hey its tekk -talk..lemme give u mines..lol..(am not ven close to anything in IT..but hey)

Answer(daily double-lol)

This Man Sold an Operating system that didnt belong to him to IBM!

War maxaa ku dhacay Ismahaan and co? ma soonkii baa idin qabtay, wake up guys, oo ciyaarta wada...

It’s the translation of an Internet Protocol address (IP address) used within one network to a different IP address known within another network. One network is designated the inside network and the other is the outside. its included as part of a router. And o boy did I hate when Homechoice gave me that (British company who offers ADSL service for consumers);

guys gameka noo soo celiya will ya!!!