Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

Hotmail Issues....?

Abdinuur   

Is it just me or does everyone has the same problem with his/her Hotmail account. It's getting annoying and annoying man.

The problem is that I've been getting these Email Viruses from people I never talk to before. And these emails have one thing in common: They're all written in Spanish.

I heard from another persons that they no longer use Hotmail cuzz of these viruses and therefore closed their account and such.

Got solutions? Let the brotha know :)

Much love.

Hey Brotha, am Having the same Problem,,,, Its So DAMN Irritating,,, Here's Me Thinking Wow i Got 30 New Emails after i Checked it Last Night,,, LiL did i Know,,, Aint Nobody Loving My A$$ :mad: ,, Just Some Damn Viruses From FREAKS,,,, Why They Gotta Get a Sister Worked Up 4 Nothing :D ,,lol,,, i Even Activated my Junk Filter,,, No Luck :(

Anyway,, If u Ever do Find a Solution,,(sooner rather than later) Plse do Fill a Sister In!!

One ;)

Ahlaan   

Asalaamu Caleykum Waraxmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh!!!

DARN!!! I thought I was the only one!

I've got the same problem, but the thing with me is they are from people whom I know, but when I ask them, they didn't send it, and I KNOW some of them DO NOT know Spanish.

Since this is happening to many, I guess I'll contact them and find out what's up.

Abdinuur thanx for letting a sista know bro.

PEACE!!!

LOL. Yea the funny thing is I've been getting this email from a family member who I don't speak to...........and its about a conversation he had with another individual. I get this almost everyweek. So am wondering how could MSN mssges be forwarded??? Odd i tell ya.

W'sup with that Erigabo email??? I'm thinking of switching to Yahoo..or better yet my Uni's email account.

Ariadne   

OMG and here I was thinking that it was only me I keep getting those annoying e-mails of people Ive never met that send me viruses but the e-mails aren't only in spanish, they are in urdu and german and russian sometimes for me

H   

from mohm75@hotmail.com

Subject :Hola

Attachment : tetris2002.cpl (318k)

Te acuerdas del tetris?, ahora si que

se reacondiciono a la tecnologia,

luego me dices que tal aver si

jugamos en red, nos vemos.

redface.gif

Hey guys, there is nothing wrong with hotmail.

The problem is that someone on your MSN Messenger is got a worm .

It is probably a worm called W32.Kitro.C.Worm or one of its variants... This worm is emailing itself to all the people on that persons contact list...

The attached file ends in a .cpl (Control Panel Applet), you should NOT download this attachment! The second thing is inform the person that the email is from that they have this worm problem.

The simple solution to this problem is to get ant-virus software!!! If you’re broke like me and don’t want to pay for it, always keep in mind there are other ways of getting software :D

To learn more about this worm go here: http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.kitro.c.worm.html

From Symantec AntiVirus Research Center What is the difference between a computer virus and a computer worm? Viruses are computer programs that are designed to spread themselves from one file to another on a single computer. A virus might rapidly infect every application file on an individual computer, or slowly infect the documents on that computer, but it does not intentionally try to spread itself from that computer to other computers. In most cases, that's where humans come in. We send e-mail document attachments, trade programs on diskettes, or copy files to file servers. When the next unsuspecting user receives the infected

file or disk, they spread the virus to their computer, and so on. Worms, on the other hand, are insidious because they rely less (or not at all) upon human behavior in order to spread themselves from one computer to others. The computer worm is a program that is designed to copy itself from one computer to another over a network (e.g. by using e-mail). The worm spreads itself to many computers over a network, and doesn't wait for a human being to help. This means that computer worms spread much more rapidly

than computer viruses.

The Truth is no body is giving you a free stuff in the world nowadays, if they say it's free there are other fine print statmenents attached to it that normal users or clients do not worry about reading it.

However in order to make some cheese hotmail sells it's clients emails to advertisers then who would resale, resale,resale,resale,resale, until the point of no return. So my advice to you guys is if you signed up with hotmail use it when you are signing up for other wesites services so that you they can send their junk mails to that hotmail addy, for all other personal emails use other websites that are legitimate, and trustyworthy.

So to the author the problem is not only yours I also have that problem but quickly realized that this was't working and changed the whole address immediately, so do it the same use it for boolshit Stuff not personal use it's a peace of crab hotmail account...........

Buyer Be Aware!!!!!!!!!1

Signer Be Aware of the consquences!!!!!!!!!!!1

Viruses multiply in Millions per second

Love

Peace

&

Harmony