Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

ZIDANE: France need his magic.....

me   

Damn those Italians :(

Zidane is still my hero. And Le Bleu.....it should be called Le Noir or Le Afriquen

Cause Africa was playing the final tonight. Just 3 athochtone frenchies.

I think Zidane did what he did on purpose. France could have won easily but he chose otherwise. Chirac can kiss his Berber behind he brought France close to victory and he took it away just as easily. He is a man of principle and I admire him deeply for what he did today. Marka my fellow SOLers saas waaye, cawada habeen Azzuri waaye, cawada habeen Italia waaye, wac wac wac! Today when I went out on the streets of my city I wasn't mad.

me   

If Zidane did that on purpose then its colddddd.

aAAH to hell with da frenchies, the only reason I supported them was just because of the black faces.

Well Zidane can always look forward to the next november riot.

^LOL. dude I only support France because of Zizou, clearly he has anger problems whatever he does I support therefore we should all make excuses for his bad behaviour. He walked away and then he came back! yep lol.

Salut! monsuer ZiZiou, you stood for your standards and thats the best way to go out, that Italian will remember you next time he tries to insult a player of your kind.

You dazzeled, glided and dribbled your way to glory, you kicked,headed and charged like a bull to the goal and to insulting players.

You sacrificed the ultimate prize for your princibles and honour.

Zidane i salute you as you bowed out in the biggest stage of them all and the moment belongs to YOU, it is YOU that they will rememeber in that sticky night in Berlin, its YOU that the world talks of today and fills the coloum pages of all newspapers of the world, its YOUR picture passing the world cup that is imprinted on the the front pages and not that of the Italians.

They may have taken the Prize but u are focal point of this Final, it is your Final and its YOU did what YOU had to do.

Originally posted by Viking:

It's unfair to remember Zizou for only headbutting Materazzi; he did more than that...in 2000 when he was at Juve, he also headbutted a Hamburg player and got a five-match ban. You can take the maestro out the Marseille ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of him
:D

386324.jpg

386325.jpg

Lo0oL!! Walee ninku waa khatar! Awesome. A memorable World Cup it's been. :D

N.O.R.F   

I applaud Zidane, a great man and will always get a great amount of respect. I would have have done the same if not worse and i'm sure even LST would given Materazzi a swift right hook if he was called a 'terrorista' :mad:

_41869338_zidane270.jpg

Take that pasta boy,,,,,,,,,,,,

It wasnt seen by any of the official and it is thought the fourth official saw a replay then told the linesman who told the ref :confused:

Sent-off Zidane named best player

Zinedine Zidane won the Golden Ball award for the World Cup's best player, despite being dismissed for headbutting Marco Materazzi in the final.

What a player, he still get the best player award after his rock and roll exit :D

Viva Zizou!

^^ Actually the best player vote was carried out at half-time,

now there will a great hooraah as to the legality of his sending off, its clear the fourth official used video replays b4 advising the ref which is IILEGAL, but FIFA will make sure the situation is hushed down pretty quicly.

-Lily-   

The whole world saw, doesnt matter if it was catched on video or not. Clearly Zaidane thought defending himself at that moment was more important than anything else, for that we have to respect him.

Apparently, if you see Zizou go by on the road, the official advice is to 'duck'...........hahah! The man has a hammer head and he likes to use it. You have been warned.

One of the best players the world has seen he was. I guarantee you this incident will NOT damage ZZ's reputation as great player. He will continue to be remembered as one of the best.

Apparently, I have been informed that he has disagreements with his mother cos of his marriage to a Spaniard and the whole Gaalo imitation, away from how she would have liked him to be - the whole cultural package. That has stained the relationship and she's ill. The Italian fella insulted his Mama and wished her death. That so far is the strongest rumour around as to why he headbutted the Italian *******o.

Kashafa   

^ Here's why he

, and another look.

Jokes aside tho, Look at video and see how the slimy grimy Talyaani has him in a bear hug. Word is that he twisted his nipples and as Zidane was walking away, insulted his masculinity. That's the most plausible explanation, until Zidane speaks up.

:( Im devastated. France deserved to win. Despite the send off Im glad Zizou returned home a hero. :cool: He still has my respect.

We will soon find out what was really said by Materazzi.