Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

Spring Break...

Abdinuur   

Whatchu ya'll gonna do on your spring breaks???

What are some nice places to go to and kick it...any major thangs goin' zone...

And if you already had your spring break...what did you do...besides sittin' home and watchin' soap oprahs...

1 luv

Hibo   

My spring break, man it was the best ever...

I went to Jamaica, with the clear waters running through my fingers and the white sand squeezing between my toes. Tha lavishing beaches n the handsome smooth black men, cutting their eyes at the sight of my beauty....

I laid down with my sunscreen cream n my pina colada with a little sqeeuze of strawberry daiquiry....

It was a beautiful week, filled with dances from reggae to salsa....boy can the latino guys move.. ummm umm ummm....they had my head spinning...the mood was all set...I was ready to tango, when my alarm rang... damnn was it a dream...

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

Hibo   

LOL LOL HIBO DON'T U HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS. AS FOR MY SPRING BREAK, I WENT TO TORONTO FOR THE WEEKEND, AND WHEN I GOT BACK HOME I TRIED TO CATCH UP ON THINGS I HADN'T HAD TIME TO DO WHEN SCHOOL WAS ON SUCH AS GOING TO THE MOVIES, HANGING AND JUST CHILLING WITH FRIENDS, GOING BOWLING, AND THEN BAMB THE WEEK WAS OVER, SHAME. WELL GOOD LUCK ON UR SPRING BREAK ABDINUR I AM SURE U WILL COME UP WITH SOMETHING INTERESTING.

Hibo   

Hibo, you watch too much Days of our lives.

GIVE ME A B-R-E-A-K. Where did you copy that From. Infact, the Admins deleted a topic I initiated for you. (POETRY section) you claimed to have writen

'Friends Without Faces' LOOL. Girl, Get a grip. Your A$$ wasn't even in North America when that Poem was written. All you people do is Cut and Paste other pple's work and effort, I wonder whats the whole meaning of that Poetry section, if you'r not being Creative. Same thing as u just did, Somali Maryooleey like you with a sunscreen on? Ah AH AH.

Don't mix reality with Dreams now.

No spring break for me, cuz I don't go to school lol. There is the ultimate Truth and honesty. Wish you could be the same Hibo brat.

My spring break? A trip down to MacDonald's,the Movies, the mall and My room!! smile.gif More than that? Haraam I say...lol

Hey don't laugh at me, I'm Broke!! cwm20.gif

Lol@Buster...C'mon don't be so harsh on the gal aight!...

Ma'salaama

Baydan   

I had something called Winterbreak. I had wondrful time catching up what's been happening around the globe with newsweek and national geographic as my key informatives wink.gif

I also kept company with FoxNews's Chris Matthews the program "Hardbal" ..later the night with O'rilley factor...I cannot stand them republican stiff lipped lying wasqaans but hey I enjoy insulting them as I watch their programs wink.gif

I only regret I didnt make movie theatres is been almost 2yrs since I gone to one frown.gif and I do dig movies..alot

Baydan

Chris Matthews is too liberal for Foxnews, him and his fast yammering mouth (lol) are still on MSNBC, thank GOD for that.

As for O’Reilly, how could you listen to that (redneck) GOP puppet? You wasted your spring break...lol...Foxnews is nothing more that a GOP TV.

Bring back Clinton.

------------------

wizride.gif

Baydan   

MSNBC!! right is what I mean to right lol pardon my mistake..

I cannot stand them O'riley bastids..lol but always fun to see what they're up to..ya know..I know is been complete waste biggrin.gif

Hibo   

Buster: U sound like a woman, whose man I have snatched.. U r not the first I saw that has issues with me.. its a norm to be attacked in the matter that u have... if u have a problem with me.. come forward.. n let it all out n relief urself of the pressure.. i won't take it personal trust me...

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress