Hibo

Best Schools??

Hibo   

hey there all,

for those of you who live in columbus,OH can yo'll tell me the best cwm15.gif

2yr colleges in there please ??

Thks One cwm37.gif

Honesita   

Abdinuur.....open ur eyes sweetie....2 year colleges not 4 year colleges.... smile.gif...!!

Devilish........i dont know which ones r good and which ones r bad....i think its all up to ur personal judgement....!! I go to Columbus State....i think its aight.....!!! There is Ohio Dominican College....this one is a private college...more expensive.....!!! I think there is a 3rd one but i'm not sure about it.....Otterbien College......!!! R u thinkin' of attendin' college in columbus from out of state or somethin'....?

Salaamz

------------------

Another piece of my ultimate honesty...!

Abdinuur   

LOL Honesita...what would I do without ya.

Devilish...

That's about it...Honesita said it.

Also try Franklin U and DeVry...?...correct me if I'm wrong again girl...I'm new to the city...so, i'm just guessin'

yo yo

u guys talking about college....

for me, the best school ever is Oakton High School in Virgina....the best ever...

anyone in London tell me about U or College pls...coz am moving there this summer

anyone????????

peace

Hibo   

Friendlygirl_02:

When u say 'college', I am assuming u mean university...'cos colleges and universities are different in England. Colleges are places where u study for two years after high school...then and only then can u go to university.

Either way, there are thousands of good colleges and hundreds of excellent universities. So don't worry, u'll find somewhere to suit u.

Hibo   

yeah, I know this one, its called INSTITUE OF INFIDEL CONSERVATORY LEARNING. its actually in Columbus, OH.

But why not learn first the Islamic religion?