Sign in to follow this  
unixguru

Oh my god... I didn't think it would be this hard

Hibo   

Kicking the what out of you Unix? **excuse my slowness**...but one thing is for sure...nothing is ever easy...When I finished high school I was so glad because it meant that I would never have to do Physics again....but I was wrong...the university I want to go to wants me to take Physics and I have :'( wallahi I don't know what it is about that subject...I don't find it interesting, I always find my mind wonderin off to somewhere else in the middle of the lessons...what suprised me is that I didn't do so bad in my high school physics exam...yet my classwork redface.gif thats a different story...I guess I better find a tutor fast...

Good luck unix and hang in there as Xafsa said, insha Allah, things will get better

Salaams

Hibo   

oh tell me about it.....its really getting to me too...I guess that's the way life goes ey....I've got to prepare for my chemistry test tomorrow am out........>

Hibo   

i don't know about u guys, but i luv school, well sometimes. i mean, sometimes i like it, but this year, is been very hard and i guess i need to go practice ma esl n chemistry test now. lol.

keep ur heads up in the meantime.

peace.

cwm1.gif

Hibo   

Unix.....I am fed-up too, so lets both throw the towel in. Feel like bumming around wit me? smile.gif

Pig   

Aslaamucaleykuma Dear sis and brothers.

First of all, to me when I got this country

I could not speak any English, so I thought

everything would be hard for me, but i found

out there is no hard subj coz you it takes a time so, work hard sis and brothers

you will. I also proud my self....... THANKS

GOD..........