Sign in to follow this  
Ismahan

To Those how have Clear Mind & Good Eyes that can notice

ONKOD   

Why is everyone still talking about the first 11 faces? Did you guys read the second quiz that has only 3 faces?

This one was easy. Thanks ismahan! cwm29.gif

Hibo   

Man I found 11, but i used a highlighter "cheated" huh. now i gotta clean my monitor be4 I got fired....

Hibo   

Ismahan,

where is the third person in the second pic? I can only see 2...woman & a man!

LF

I only saw one the first time too, but i saw all of them on the second try. You should stand back from the monitor, you'll see the faces much better.

Ismahan   

Hi sis...

The third person is an old lady that is facing the same side the girl is facing... i am sure u ganna see it if u concentrate more... wink.gif

PEACE...

Hibo   

Yeah I saw all three.. but I cheated though...from u ismahan... lol... biggrin.gif

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

Baydan   

Macruuf

LOL how about that eh pass over Much Ado About Nothing -Idont remember reading that one I'm shocked realy I thought I was great pioneer when it comes to shakespeare. Hamlet on the other hand is among my favorite plays! along with Macbeth and R&J.

Hey which Hamlet movie version did you like ...with Mel Gibson or Kenneth Braghnah? pls dont ask me who those guys are if you love your life! LOL

PS: I've found better ways to fill my days. I have decided to sleep them off and when I'm awake will get fat & lazy mousing around the house wink.gif

Salaan...

Beydaan:

The only Shakespearean work I ever read was Hamlet. And that was really my very first impression of hearing who Shakespeare was. And this was in late 1998 at an English class. smile.gif At that time, I read Hamlet and I still remember vividly. Both movies you mentioned by Mel Gibson and Kenneth, I both watched them. Ooh, kamoon, the Kenneth's version is far better off than any other Shakespearean movies I had seen. I am telling you. See, it is really good when the characters are really British. And also the setting was perfect. Who was Hamlet's favourite friend? Horatio? smile.gif Do you also know this question you are asking me were also asked by the English teacher at that time. I had an essay on this. I preferred as I choose now the Kenneth's version.

Macsalaama!!

Ashwaq   

Fist picture, I saw 11 faces, one is really huge.

The second picture I saw:

A young girl, and old lady and a man with a mustach and a cap!

my eyesight is gone I haven't get a clue as what these words say lol, just kidding jamal-11