Sign in to follow this  
nuune

what if we tell each other what we study?

Salaama Mi Amigoz

i'm majoring in medicine.....INSHALLAH.........it takes 11 years but i'm willing to sacrifice my time in order to help the suffering children of the world(it's no mystery why the kids at my local YMCA call me AUNTIE.......i have a special bond with kids no matter race nor creed).....we've all suffered a great amount and it's just my giving back........as a former War Child. I honestly believe it is my calling in life to become the BESTEST EVER PEDIATRICIAN :D :cool: ........whoop whoop GO ME GO ME....it's ya birthday whoop whoop ......lol.....my bad folks I got a lil' carried away there. ;)

And if that doesn't work out which I highly doubt.....then I don't mind joining the highway patrol :rolleyes:

BTW: I'm thinking of minoring in International Business......any1 have advice for moi

GODBLESS

Lady Hustla,

I was about to say how come more females ain't going into the business arena before I read your post.

I advise you to go into business...esp international....We need more females up in there na'mean especially as Somalis. We need to empower our commnity by establishing businesses globally. I don't see many people doing that or at least trying to work for themselves and not slave for someone else. Days of slavery are over!!! Well, Inshallah, for me it will be!!

smile.gif

Salaama

Mizz_Opinionated.......My family's heart is in ME becoming a pediatrician...and thats no problemo becuz i love kids and helping them shall be my duty...but international Business is where i'd most likely feel at home...i'm a loud mouth(in a good way tho :D )....and true indeed Somali women should have a say so in their nations health and wealth.....so we must venture into untouched territory and help bring Somalia BACK...

GODBLESS YA

Yoni   

websemtex ,, since you're doing 3D animation, a software you'll need ( a must get ) is "3ds Max 5" its a $3500 software that is amazing, download it for free from imesh (its like kazaa).

Are any of you nomads "Electrical Engineers"?? Let me know if you graduated.

somalibrother@hotmail.com

NICEMAN   

yeah i'm one of the student and helper of COMPTUER INF SYSTEM and i'm willing to go to proggraming side of it too who knows I may become another bill gate loool

NICEMAN   

YEAH IT CAN HAPPEND!

When you are student and working so hard to get your edacation and your work done on time. You will really feel work over load and you will say to yourself what is use of living. But when those times comes when all we need to do is take time out and realize the resoan we all here in this earth and have faith cease all this things happend in reason to test our Imaan and believe of when it comes to those kind things.

so, here is what to do: go to your family, friends,school class mates do some volentree'ing

cause if u help someone else u will know u have alot to give and then u make differencs of others. But don't ever ever ever hand around with friend(s) tells you to kill yoursefl!!!

when it comes edacuations that is the light of the future. And that is where all of young mind begains and to have the harver graudecated somalia student that was another opportinty that we all missed.

you Should always hope great things can happend when it comes everything and postive attuide to everything that you do in life. whenever u get chance get back to your communtiy cause that is what all of us give energy to live intill next year upcoming and feel belang to communtiy!

I wish huppy NEW YEAR of you!!!

ZOLA   

2ND YR INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS MAJOR(INTERNATIONAL STUDIES,GLOBAL STUDIS.)...AM THIKING OF GOING TO LAW SCHOOL AFTER THAT INSHA-ALLAH..

A LOT PEOPLE ASK ME ..WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO DO WITH IR DEGREE?...

A.A

Najmo   

hey all,

think this is the greatest topic of all, genius...lol nah dat's right we need to share this part of info, since many of you claim as student, never been on a forum this many students, knw some of you just like the idea of being a student for the rest of your life, and some of you haven't set a foot to school but just enjoy the idea of occupation as student, mainly due to the fact that it is too imparrasing to say i am a loser... :D

anyhow to come back to the point of this discussion, mua Computer Science and insha allah i am two years away from med school. to all of you who are struggling with organic chem halla.

peace

Where are my R.p.H's?

I've been flip floppying on which major to stick by but as of now i'm looking into psychology as i fullfil my pharmacy prequisites. I'm still suprised i havent seen anyone mention psych; guess there arent' many psychological players/playettes kiddin ...Whateva i proceeed into i'm sure it will be within the healthfield, so i'm not stressed much. *1