Sign in to follow this  
nuune

what if we tell each other what we study?

Kruella   

GEE, almost everyone in here is doing something that will fry the brains! As for me i'm doing sociology.....quite simple really start solving the social problems from its roots which is individuals and their environments.

salam

Hibo   

Well i'm not in the Sciences field. I guess i'm the first one to declare that i'm studying Journalism....hopefully become a future Christianne Cambaro Luul!

hooyo   

Well nomads i am sure u would like to know what your mother is stduying.

i stduy HEALTH PROMOTION, basicaly its about promoting health, not a lot of somalis stdy this course, but i enjoy evry minute of it.

hooyo ciiyalo i would like to say stdy hardd and keep up with the work, make me proud.

hooyo aminay were r u? come dear and tell the world that you graduated and you are a creaer women know, tell them abot your course.

Hy thaxz for posting such page by the way. It feels good know others through educational life too. Anyway , Iam a Finance major and minor in International Business.

Cioa

broadway

cwm15.gif Good Question yall i am studying Mathematician as major and minor Geography it know it's not relative field but i enjoy and i am going all the way PhD that is...what yall think Dr. Saida PHD that cool cwm16.gif

------------------

individuals should not be judged according to gender, beauty, wealth, or privilege. The only thing that makes one person better than another is her or his character.

Ismahan   

Well NomadSis ...Nomads know alot about networking...I will just mention few terms....POP3, SMTP, protcols, TCP/IP, IP Address, Subnet Mask, Routers, Switches, Hubs, Repeaters, Ethernet Card, L2TP,PPP, OSI Model, MAC Address, PXE, FQDN, Active Directory, Security Account Manager, RAS, RIP, IIS, IAS, RADIUS, RIS, Groups, Users, Security Policy, Auditing, and the list can go on and on and on sis...... wink.gif I really do love Networking... cwm15.gif

mataan   

jolly good, there are a lot of people in the computing/IT field. I am doing Computing and Mathematical Science. it is tough but interesting.

bye

Hibo   

lol@ ismahan....good one sis

even though i'm not into networking...i know alot of nomads are

nomadSis i'm sure u got ur answer by now lol

i am a programmer by heart

cwm36.gif

------------------

"He that cannot reason is a fool,

He that will not is a bigot.

He that dare not is a slave."

--Andrew Carnegie

Hibo   

Yea yea

picup all network students

ey yo winger, and Nomadsis, indhadeew

how far u got wif tha

how long ya been doing it...

YA BE THE ONLY SOLDIERS I IS KNOWING

Y2K

holla@tis

Y2K

Hibo   

The Don?...*gasps*...is it really you?

It is I...your friend...Don Wildcattini...it is indeed a great pleasure to see an honourable family member like your elegent self here...*gives affectionate kisses on cheeks of the elevated one*

I've recently come back from Sicily myself...(you know the drill) taking care of business...wacking of one or two unruly wiseguys...I'm certain you have had to sully your jewellery clad fingers on occasion too...*proceeds to kiss ring*...alas it is the way of the Sicilian.

Feared one...my family wish to convey their respects...THE trade back home in the mother land is doing very well "forgetta 'bout it"...and they send offerings of much spaghetti and pizza.

And now I take my leave of you...Don Wildcattini proceeds to exit room bowing respectfully to *the precence*.

----------------------

And remember...be careful out there.

Abdinuur   

I feel you Dr. Saida, PhD.

I took Geography few semesters ago, and I A's it...I'm telling doctor, it was very interesting course and plus my professor made so much enjoying and well, interesting.

Good luck to you...and everyone else.

Hibo   

Ey yo Wildcat....

Soz blad, katzz....aint ur man...

tis Don AKA P"RYDER.

Daam wat u study...ENGLISH LIT V>SPEAKING...

dont take tis personaly katzzzz.

Ooh yea, id do wif some baasto in ciid-kaduud...

do ya think ya can handle me?

saif