Sign in to follow this  
Naag-qaawan

College & Unv. Students.............

A   

Lady fatima.

You are cool with me i am just messing with you. But how did you figure i am a brotha?.

A   

But i was never offended lady fatima, i was disagreing with you!! By the way did you take my extra plus back!! shame on you..

Hibo   

I'm not in the west!But I hear from friends and relatives that most Somali youth in the US and Canada dont go to college after high school.They end up working 9->5, just to scratch few dollars to feel someONE, to represent so to say.But if you read history, all GREAT People sacrificed their immediate pleasures for long-range purposes.Get EDUCATED please!!!

Peace

---------------------------------------------

"If you think education is expensive, try ignorance!!"

Hibo   

Geel jire: I can argue u mistook the concept....that ain't right! double check n voice ur thoughts....for now.. ZIP IT!! No offense intended I hope u took none wink.gif

------------------

"All colors of the heavenly rainbow

can be found through ever nation...

When all these colors are blended,

black become God's greatest creation"

Hibo   

Ummmmmmm, interesting debate.

What was the qusetion again?

Geeljiroow dhuqufoow dhageeyso lol

there is a very large percentage of college and university students in qurbaha. Theres a small minority who make money. I guess, ur misinformed or U misunderstood. Laakiin, waa caadi maaha?

------------------

'The habit that kicks ya'

Hibo   

Ummmmmmm, interesting debate.

What was the qusetion again?

Geeljiroow dhuqufoow dhageeyso lol

there is a very large percentage of college and university students in qurbaha. Theres a small minority who make money. I guess, ur misinformed or U misunderstood. Laakiin, waa caadi maaha?

------------------

'The habit that kicks ya'

Hibo   

Interesting topic NQ

I'm doing a joint degree in Economics and Third World Development.

Several other Somali girls do Third World Development with me, and I know many girls who do Politics, Business, media and other subjects, but I haven't yet met another girl who is doing economics. The majority of my economics course are male (including a few Somalis). I'm interested in why many girls don't do this subject (I think its brilliant).

mataan   

Waad salaaman tihiin dhamaantiin

I am doing computer engineering degree...

In my university there are a lot of somalis doing all kinds of subjects...i am very proud of them.

I agree wid with wat sis LadyFatima said about somali men being after young chicks...however i personally find that all or nearly all somali girls would like to marry a man older than them... I am fed up with phrases like "U r little boy bro" or "u r like my young brother to me". Even those girls of my age would say i am young and that they will only go for men at least older than them good 5 yrs. Maybe u cld help me wid the whereabouts of those chicks who wont mind younger bros sis... because aniga kabahaa igaga dhamaaday.

i am out

wasalaam all.

Hibo   

If you ask any those Higher Education Learners a simple question about their religion, they could hardly answer, especially those who learn secular edu.

Too Bad

I hate University or College if its under the banner of secularisms.

Hibo   

money making got me out touch,what is college, when my people are dying in refugees camps.i dedicate my life to 'em, giving 'em basic needs and in turn they will choose a young gal to marry for me.

Hibo   

salam

i am student at Howard University, my major is bio/ premed. I paln to be a OBGYN Inshallah

Hibo   

Am a drop-out student at the Harvard University, a pretigious institution for business fields and other scientific majors, and it was only due to my formless vision to understanding the way the contemporarly world fuctions.

I choose ignorance instead, following the easy way my ancestory used to accumulate wealth and financial goals, that is to believe every is wuxuu ilaah kuu qoray, without suffering from the long educational processes.

Hibo   

Caydiin, lol sxb sometimes the old ways become golden. I was suppose to be

studying in Oxford University UK but i dont think i can take all that crap any more. I am too opinionated and when brothers/sisters ask me !weren't you suppose tp be reading Oxford studying phsycology?! i would obviously reply !sorry i am tired of split brain phsycology and i want to remain sane not insane!.

PS: i study some fields that are foreign to most intellectuals, i want to come up with a different system of "education" unique to me and to those whom we consider strange.

------------------------------

"Aqoon la'aan waa iftiin la'aane, aduunka dhanaa arwaaxsadoye, waa aalad weynoo la ahaan karinee"

Kids study hard and grown ups gather more knowledge

"knowlegde is not 'intelligence' though"

[This message has been edited by JamaaL-11 (edited 02-01-2002).]