Sign in to follow this  
Naag-qaawan

College & Unv. Students.............

Xafsa thanks sis........ WOW U must really love science! Well good luck on that one, U will need a lot of study time infact I don't think U should even be here , wasting your time wink.gif

BTW.......Cabdi are you male or female??

------------------

"To understand others you should get behind their eyes and walk down their spine."

Cabdi, that is a nice field. 120,000 dollars for many nurses in Minnesota now. It is really good. They are so much needed that they start with 50,000 and those with seniority get 100 - 150 thousand dollars/year.

Naag-Qaawan, are you suggesting men can't be nurses? why ask?

Salaamz

MplsKid..........No, This is the 21th century walaalo of course Male's can be Nurses...but I asked (If he is male)So I can congratulate him!! Cuz it takes a lot of guts for a male to be part of a female-dominated profession.

------------------

"To understand others you should get behind their eyes and walk down their spine."

Hibo   

Naag-qaawan

Ma waxaad aragtey gabadh la yidhaahdo Cabdi??

suaasha ka fiirso intaanad waydiin walaashey.

I have a question for you dear sister, Maxaa ku maryo tirey? surely it would be nice to cover your great assets, which i haven't seen but just merely imaging.lol

You seem to be down to earth but pls cover up your boody! Unless you wana seek an attention.lol

---------------------------------------------

Born to keep things in order

Pig   

She is a beatiful young lady...I have seen her in San Fransisco. You probably would not handle her naked.

Allow yaa budh la dhacoo dharkeeda u geliya.

El-presidento... Walaalo If you look@ the name carfully you will see that it's Cabdi...Now of course cabdi is the correct spelling in Somali, but also if you look at it the way they spell it in English it could be C.Abdi.... Do U see now why I had to ask??

U know what? Just cuz my name says I'm naked it doesn't really mean I'm smile.gif but thx anyway!

Qowdhan....... Wake up.... Huuno Ur dreaming!! smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by El_Presidento:

You seem to be down to earth but pls cover up your boody! Unless you wana seek an attention.lol

...maybe that's the intention..hmmm..

------------------

^^^Princess, having had sufficient experiences with Princes, seeks frogs.

Hibo   

Well if thats the case she did get the attention that my sister was craving for.lol

But hey I'm bitter.

LadyFatima is that you in disguise naag-qaawan?

Well well ma maryaad so xidhatey iminka.lol

unixguru   

Am about to start NOVA next semester...all you young ladies are forewarned, you maybe be subject to unwanted attention smile.gif... Going to NOVA in hot pursuit of an associates in EE...

Nude female, I think we all agree the best fields to go into right now are those related to health and those related to information technology : )

Pig   

He probably memorized all the UNIX commands.

UNIX is an operating system much different from Windows.

Isra   

Salam

Excately wat i was wondering about unixguru's name if u did memorise all the codes bro how about lessons lol. smile.gifsmile.gif

On the topic of this post i am in grade 13 in the city of toronto u all torontorians will now iam in OAC. And would like some advice iam really lost in the matter of a career i mean how can i now in the matter of months wat i will be doing for the rest of my life.How does a decision come about there are so many things i could do.

One thing i wanted to do since i was 12 was be a lawyer then i got a wakeup call tis not really realistic huh?.Anyways ppl tell me how u educated univ/coll ppl came about to ur decisons i really admire everyone here smile.gif

Peace. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

unixguru   

hey bro issa if you wanna be a lawyer, be a lawyer, its a very good job if your good at it...you'll get $$ and respect..what more do you need from a job smile.gif