Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

Schools....

Thunder   

Zoo :D

"Thunder why SGU dude."

It is one of schools that I could get in.

I didn't have enough summer intership and volunteering. It is hard to do those when you work full time, and schol full time, and party full time. :D

"Couldn't make in through US application process itself.Eh was the AMCAS online application too much to handle "

Actually I didn't even you could do that :rolleyes:

"Hey hows True Blue Campus"

It is fantastic and the locals are sooooooooo nice! I should've done premed here as well!

Firstly I would like to congratulate all the Qoxootiis who are attending schools because the stereotype will fade that other people had on behalf of us

My major is Aeronautic Engineering and I go Georgia Institute of Technology better known as Georgia Tech located at Atlanta, GA

Representing the ATL Fellas out here

A Mind is a terrible thing to waste
smile.gif

Peace

Love

&

Harmony

Hibo   

well! well! dont u like to here where i go and what i will do after that. i go to University of minnesota(U of me) and my major is engineering

( coming up world trade center in xamar)

hey guys ha ubixina i go to high school still.

:D:D:D:D:D:D :rolleyes: wooa!

I heard that as long as you show up for class, your A's are granteed.......is that true??

NO NO NO NO. It all depends on the teacher's attitude. Some teachers make the subject HARDER, i mean, WTF----i failed a class last semester, due to being VERY HARD in every sense. This semester, i am taking the same class but with different teacher, and i really have good chance of passing it with B.

Anyways, i gotto a community college, and i got a GPA of 2.3. Thats what i call SOLID C.

Waaaaw, too many artsies here.

I graduated from University of Toronto 2 years ago majoring in Engineering and I am now working in the US as a process engineer.

Anyone working with a TN-1 VISA?

Haaruun   

Graduated from DeVry (USA) as a technologist...majored electronics & Networkin, I'm now working in Toronto for one of the biggest TeLeCommunications comp. in Norht America..Alxamdulilaah

I graduated from RMC in Kingston,Ontario April 2002 in case you all dont know that is located in Canada that is the Military University for the Canadian Army

Majored in Electrical Engineering

Currently stationed in Newfoundland,canada

will out of my uniform in 5years hopefully when my contract with the army is done.......

good for those of you that are enrolled in the army believe is a great place to be other than them waking you up in the morning for excercise before class time.........

bye

Libaax-Sankataabte

How do u like building circuit is nice aint it damn specially when the circuit oscillates and you trying to stabilize specially Negative feed back....Oh yeah those Transfer fuction..

I build Switching powersupply the most i hate is using the transister as a switch it always gives me a hard time and the induction with Electro Magnetic Interference and majoring to specify on the manufacturing data sheet...

Anyhow i enjoy the most playing with the Micro-processor by the way have u used the HC126800 family it is nice and DSP Digital Signal Processing to built the filters...

by the way bro what exactly do u do am really interested of knowing it i would love to hear it maybe we can work together to exchange ideas...

till than take care of yourself

Haaruun   

I feel ya Mohamed Cade----heey didn't u use that ziner diode for osc..circuits. Is not funny how that thing works.

amplifier circuits are my fav....breaching, and rectifying, are the most important technique for this kind ccts in order to out put the needed Hz

I did use the zener diode but the power transister is required to boost the current at the output for the load specified the zener all it enables me to do is when the inductor is charged since you already know current lags on that is the reason why it is used on switching power supply in order to provide the current necesary at the output when the output is shorted mostly when the load is a motor since it is resistance is all and they require a lot of current to drive them...

On the other hand i like amplifiers myself but not really into it i like to analyze them but not built have built few as of to date...hopefully i will build more as time goes but for now am getting paid to build switching power supply i dont know what they have me doing next but whatever it is i shall be ready for it...

take care bro and thank you for the reply...

Maxamed Cade, saxib maxaad haysaa?

lool @ diodes. No I am not an electrical engineer. I am a chemical/process engineer ... Ask me about Reaction kinetics, fluid mechanics and seperation processes.

Glad to see a fellow Canadian here.

SEND ME a private message and we talk.

Wayaa ina libaax sanka taabtow why you keep erasing my comments i thought this was a discussion is ok if one reveals your name. waryaa Ina Libaax sanka taabtow am a come down to MN and kick your punk ass libaax. This is your brother Sanwayne hope you still remember me since you are Americanized..........Remember you are canadian from QORYOOLAY..

bye

loooooooooool.Sanweyne, nacalaa waxaa tahey ku yaal. For once I thought you were somebody else. Glad to hear from my T.O. soldier. Keep yo head up.

I didn't delete your message sxb, but other moderators or the Administrator did because they probably saw you write my name on here and it is against the rules of the site for people to do that.

Welcome qaxooti.

I sent you a private message saxib. One love.

Hows school and work saxib?

waryaa libaax sankataabtow bal waran is been a while walaahi i did not think i see you here but things have changed if i am seeing my grandfather here ina_libaax sankataabte..hey you all see even my grand father knows how to use computer.."lol".

Waraahee school is done but you know Ottawa is not as it used with JDS around and Nortel now both of them near dissappearance you can imagine what people are up after long years of school of hopping they gonna make the big bucks they get dissappointed but am not Alxamdulilaahi working here and there that is about it since april till now still have not found stable job....

Grand father keep your head up...

1 luv