Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntland elections: SOOL CAYN battle ground states

Originally posted by General Duke:

You have had clown Riyaale for a decade and before him Mr Egaal. A dictatorship which suffocates the people will get you no where..

It got us further than your country :eek: .

^^^Like oh really, adeer NW Somalia is part of my country and its success is mine. :D

As for the claims of force, saxib we won’t need to fight the people of the great regions of Puntland will just get rid of you and send you packing to your clan traingle.

Oodweyne, I see you have calmed down a little, I expected you to at least compose a meaningless 1000 word drivel.

icon_razz.gif

You shouldn't be claiming regions that you don't control..I'm just saying. If you claim the regions belong to you then come and get it by any means neccessary :D . Hopefully the man you want in puntiland wins so he can provoke something..This is getting too tiring.

^^^Arm chair warrior, you are from Hargaysa or Burco no doubt and care little for the civilians of SOOL, SANAAG & CAYN. Thus all the bravado and big talk, our aim is simple not to fight are misguided secessionist brothers in the NW, but to get control through peaceful means by empowering the locals..I have more to loose its my land and people. ;)

^^^Adeer you are deluding yourself, the General went all over Sanaag, covered most of Sanaag and we documented this to you on SOL. But again you talk big from cyberspace :D

^^^lool. Erigavo is but a dot on the Sanaag landscape and the General has covered most of it, but you dont even know the difference between the town and the region. Secessionists are just plain ammusing. :D

Why does Oodweyne continue to have dialogue with himself? Again you are afraid. :D

A man of confidence should be able to convey in a few lines what you try to do with 100 posts ;) ..

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^lool. Erigavo is but a dot on the Sanaag landscape and the General has covered most of it, but you dont even know the difference between the town and the region. Secessionists are just plain ammusing.
:D

I said he couldn't come to his birth place (Erigavo) why is that?

^^^The man is contesting a tough election and visiting his birthplace or his old school is not a top agenda at the moment. He will visit insha Allah as the leader of the state of Puntland and then it will interesting.. :D