Sign in to follow this  
Haashim

Why we don't have our candidate for Somali Presidency?

Haashim   

I am serious almost all somali websites have advertised their candidates, So why we as SOL don't have our candidate, it's easy and free of charge election, the only thing should the candidate do is to send a letter to Kipligat and that's it! no matter if he/she lost we've done our duty, we elected one person as a Somali president, since we're more than 3000 nomads our voice should be heard. Isn't it?

i will start to elect our candidate and please take a serious and elect your candidate and remember time is runing out!

This is my 1st candidate: JAMAAL 11

2nd candidate: OG MOTI

SA7RAWY   

Candidate for President: Samurai Worrior

Candidate for Prime Minister : HornAfrique

They are true Somali nationalists!!

Haashim   

Thanks All, but we've no time to elect fulaan or fulaan it's too late, the confrence is in it's latest stages So, let one of us come forward and we have to elect him. it's unwise that there is no candidate from one of the most popular somali websites.

Common guys before it's too late :confused:

Rudy, thank you very much for nominating me for that position. Xaliimo dont worry walaal, i will make you my 3rd wife. You are very lucky.

Gabbal   

I can never become a leader. If I have any dreams of becoming a politician, my highest position of hope would be foreign minister.

But I would like you guys to seriouly think about Baashi, Shujui, Samurai, and Bari Nomad as a final candidates, and then elect one of them.

P.S We need some fun posts every once in a while, considering how tense the environment in this section always is. ;)

Bachelor   

OG_girl i heard Moti is offering a class on "anger managment" and "how to overcome anxiety" you should enrole in his class. ;) .

Haashim   

Yaa Jamaaca, time is running out, let's first prepare the application to the kipligat (innaga illeen garsoore u dooranaye) and if appropriate we should hold a sort of meeting in somwhere to nominate our candidate.

where are the Admin. & moderaters they should also say their sayings.

no more delay pls.