Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Barbarian, moron, sadist inhumane

Juje   

Maxamed dhere has literally proved his worth , a bloody moron with no iota of human sense. Here he is standing over the dead body of a young person whom his soldiers shot cause he was 'allegedly' throwing grenades at police stations. Lets even say that this man is guilty, is it right then that he should paraded like this twenty four hours after he was shot.

This is the way the Xabashi stooges want to run the country. I think not. Just be prepared to reap the fruits which you have planted.

[Disturbing picture linked.]

Masuulnimada Soomaaliya oo markii horeba aheyd dhiigyacabnimo ayaan la yaab noqoneynin in qofka masuulka ah uu garanwaayo waxa wax u dhimaayo masuulnimadiisa wase wax laga filan karo shaqsiga markii horoba masuul ku soo noqday inta qof uu xabaalo geeyey ama uu xasuuqay.

Mar maanta ay ciidamada dowlada DGMG ay dileen shaqsi aan lahubin uu uu ahaa kii wax qarxinaayey ayaa hadana waxaa meesha ka muuqato masuul xumo tii ugu ximeyd iyadoona shqasigii dhintay uu ilaa iyo xiligaan yaalo goobtii ay wareen ciidamadii hore ee qab qablayaasha dagaalka kuwaas oo ahda laga dhigay ciidan qaran halkii la rabay in kuli lagu soo ogo xabsi madaama ay dadka 16sano galiyeen cadaab aduun.

Maxamed Dheere oo ah masuulka xukuma gobolka Banaadir hadana ah duqa ayaa maanta waxa uu sameyey wax aan sameyn karin xataa qof aan heysan xataa wax diin ah isagoona qosol iyo jees jees ku ag sameyey shaqsi uu ilaahey mar hore nafta ka qaaday waxaase cajiib ah shaqsigii dilayna in uu ku abaal mariyey 500 USD iyadoona sida muuqato lacagtaasi ay tahay lacagtii habraha yaan yada jidadka la fadhiyo canshuur ahaan looga soo qaday loogana fadhiyey in lagu samyeye jidadka jajaban ee dadka iyo xayawaanka dhibka ay ku qabaan maridiisa

[ August 29, 2007, 02:37 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Juje   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Maxaad ka filaysay markii hore ??

Sxb, nothing less may be more - just wanted to show in true image what the Ethiopian stooges get upto.

Juje   

How am I lossing sxb, by the moron you call regional leader standing over a corpse? Give me another one.

If anyone is lossing is the TFG blind and tribalist supporters of your kind - who like the defucnt entity they support are boneless cowards.

NGONGE   

Did they really keep the body in the same place for 24 hours before the 'tallman' came and inspected it? Any chance of the full story, Juje. smile.gif

ps

You don't have to spin it at all. If you confirm the 24 hour story I think the pictures do the rest.

Juje   

You enjoy the work of Alastair Campbell I bet.. :D:D

Sxb, the moron(M.dhere) promised a reward of Som.Sh. 10m. yesterday, for any policemen who shoots the individuals who are hurling grenades at police stations. Hours after that a young boy (pictured) was shot dead by police in 'afar-irdood' accused of throwing a grenade.

This all happened yesterday, even the Axmaro dabakadhilf supporters were posting here in SOL distastefully.

As you can see sxb I stayed away from spinning.

Paragon   

^^Adeer that is what happens markuu cawaan fowqal cawaan talada la wareego. Waxaa imaneysa in rayidka aan loo aabayeelin oo si axmaqnimo ah loo gumaado! Shame!

let me get this right Juje, you want the police to do nothing while someone is throwing a grenade at them? should they not be incouraged to defend themselves and civilians from such people?

Emperor   

Walle waa yaab! Some characters condone the actions of these so called insurgents in Mogadishu and cheer for the bombing and murder of innocent woman and children, Subhanallah and more funnily finger point at others. However Im so suprised that the mayor has done this, it's wrong to parade the body of a dead person, pple must have respect for the dead, whatever crime that man has commited once his soul departed he should have immediately taken to Qabriga and buried.

Juje   

We have all the supporters of the Ethiopian stooges queing up....sonow you condone this atrocities..bal mesha ay idin la garto ayan arki dona, hadhow xagiina yesan kheylo dhan ka iman.

KEYNAN22   

They should kill more of these Mooryan, something like chinese style, round them up in a soccer stadium and execute them infront of audience for the sake of intimidation.