Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Prayer for my father

Hibo   

Assalamu Calaykum brothers & sisters.Anyone browsing through this thread please offer your fateha for my dad whose gonna have surgery.Thank you guys.Jazaka Allah & macsalaama.

NoVa   

W/salaam Aboowe

May allah' make ur dad's surgery easy and hope he goes throught this surgery in good health and good condition....fataxada aan ku' so' maray...

and welcome to the forum walaalkiis.

Ta Ta Tiya*

Rahima   

May Allah make the surgery of your father successful and may He give him good health.

I advise you as his son to make duca for him also (as i'm sure you must be). The best times to make duca are:

- While you are in prostration.

- In the last third of the night when Allah comes down to the lowest heaven (in a manner which beffits His majesty) and says are which of my slaves will ask something of me.

- Between the Adhan and iqaamah.

Kruella   

"The supplication which gets the quickest answer is that made by one distant Muslim for another" [Reported by Abu Dawood]

"There is no believing servant who supplicates for his brother behind his back (in his absence) that the Angels do not say: The same be for you too" [sahih Muslim]

So here is the du'aa for your father

May allah Grant him a clean bill of health and make his ordeal easier, May allah shower him with strenght to go through the surgery and bring your whole family together to support him.

Amiin

salams

Haashim   

Ilaahayga cazaa wa jalla waxaan ka baryayaa inuu aabhaa qalitaanka u fududeeyo caafimaad deg deg ahna siiyo, Aammiin yaa rabbi.

We ask Allah to provide him with the strength and compassion that he so deserves and may he come out of the surgery theatre in a better condition than when he went in. May Allah bless him.