Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

SSC conference ends press release

^^^ It matters not, it was clear there was no room for secessionist in their choices. Go with Puntland or go it alone means no Love for ugly Betty or Shankaroon. :D

At least you admitted it is "shankaroon" :D

Well, as long as they don't want your Bugland and calling for their own ,, i must say it is a progress ,,, waa la soo durkayaa ,, :D

^^^ Yup she is Riyaale's main squeez but she has become real ugly after the beatings this NSS chief has given her in Villa Morgan. Now nothing has changed lad Garad Jama's ultimatum and the demo held yesterday are all aimed at you, indeed there has been some movement. There is not a single Garad that can say I support Shankaroon today and that is telling.

And they're just started to get rid of you sow maaha ?? ,,, :D

Now you don't have to cry after them as they are going far by the day and next you know what it means ,,,,,

Liibaan   

2.In beeshu ay qayb ka tahay Dowlada Soomaaliyeed ee
Puntland
ayna diyaarna u tahay doonista
midnimo Soomaaliyeed

3.In beeshu ay dib u xoreyso Gobolada Sool,Sanaag iyo Cayn iyadoo kaashanayso Dowlada Soomaaliyeed ee
Puntland

JB, I guess you cannot read simple somali, or you just want to daydream, I know it is hard for you to accept the harsh truth that SSC delagates decided to renew their support for Puntland State of Somalia,

You prefer lias and fabrications, as it is your norm

Originally posted by 'Dalmar':

quote:

2.In beeshu ay qayb ka tahay Dowlada Soomaaliyeed ee
Puntland ayna diyaarna u tahay doonista
midnimo Soomaaliyeed

3.In beeshu ay dib u xoreyso Gobolada Sool,Sanaag iyo Cayn iyadoo kaashanayso Dowlada Soomaaliyeed ee
Puntland

JB, I guess you cannot read simple somali, or you just want to daydream, I know it is hard for you to accept the harsh truth that SSC delagates decided to renew their support for Puntland State of Somalia,

You prefer lias and fabrications, as it is your norm
And why all this fuss from Bugland then ??? ,,,

me   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^ Puntland has no stance and should never oppose a local pressure group who's aim is to help the state of Puntland at the expense of the secessionist. It was clear from the meetings press release above the community still believe they are part of Puntland. Now what is your point again?

My point is crystal clear. And considering the amount of noise that is coming from so-called Puntlanders it is clear that they are far more opposed against the formation of the Northland State, then the secessionists are.

Therefore the stance that Puntland is taking is far more hostile then that of the secessionists and that is something worth thinking about. Why would Puntland first betray the SSC cause and now try to cripple the initiative of the inhabitants of that region when they are trying to form a state of their own after Puntland has failed them.

Surely that is not the basis of a friendly relationship between neighbors.

^^

Only if you knew the will of the majority of the people of SSC which is to be part and parcel of the Puntland State of Somalia.

And that, of course, could be part of your problem.

me   

^The will of the people is expressed in its leadership and the leadership has spoken.

^^

Nonsense. The leadership you are referring to are not the true leaders of these people and do not speak for the people at large. And stop trying to make a mountain out of an ant hill here. These people are very anti-secessionist, and this is what matters the most. Sure, some of them may want to go their separate way from Puntland, but this will only be allowed through a referendum in the future. But in the meantime, the number-ONE priority(which they unanimously all agreed upon in Nairobi) is to kick out the secessionist scum off their lands back to their marfash cesspool whence they crawled from. And in this, their kinsmen everywhere in Somalia, not only in Puntland, are gonna be much obliged to help. After-all the unity of Mother Somalia is OUR number-ONE priority.

me   

Who are the true leaders of these people according to you?

Sure, some of them may want to go their separate way from Puntland, but this will only be
allowed
through a referendum in the future.

Who will allow it :D ? Remember it's the secessionist militia that are in the region now, Puntland has nothing to allow. Puntland is an spectator, a loudmouthed one of course. But one who is in no position to allow or disallow anything.

GAAROODI   

wow, these kids are really really angry these days, "seccionist this, seccionist that". Take a chill pill little kids, a great arab poet once said, hope does not get you want you want it is actions. The problem with little people like you is you live on hope, not the barack obama type, but the kind that has no real objective.

The sooner you realise that Somaliland is here to stay and fully controls sool and sanag, the better you can set real objectives. I know this makes you angry your fellow clans men living under somalilands flag, but hey life is unfair stop crying about it.

Originally posted by me:

Who are the true leaders of
these people
according to you?

quote:

Sure, some of them may want to go their separate way from Puntland, but this will only be
allowed
through a referendum in the future.

Who will allow it
:D
? Remember it's the secessionist militia that are in the region now, Puntland has nothing to allow. Puntland is an spectator, a loudmouthed one of course. But one who is in no position to allow or disallow anything.
On contraire mademoiselle: Puntland, or rather, the authorities of Puntland are not spectators as you say, but have been working very hard trying to solve this Sool issue peaceably. After-all, it is not in Puntland's interest to unleash warfare in the midst our citizenry in Las Canood. Now I realize the pursuit of such peaceful channels to obtain our goals in SSC are yet to bear fruit, and the secessionist dullards want to use this issue as a distraction from the real issue(Officer Riyaale) oppressing their people, which in turn has made some Puntlanders frustrated with the slow inertia of it all, but that does not mean our objectives aren't noble. We want to minimize unnecessary bloodshed of our people at all cost.

Now back up to your first inquiry. The leadership of SSC provinces of Puntland resides in Garowe, just like the leadership of Bari, Nugaal and Mudug reside in Garowe. Now take you divisive imagination elsewhere!