Sign in to follow this  
Gordon Gekko

Riyaale to win the presidency again?

RedSea   

Sayyid, you have no knowledge in the matter at hand, hence why I am not being too articulate with you.

So we shall see, kolay adiga shaqo kuutaal maahan eh.

I think somalilanders should not try to remove Riyaale, if they do so make sure to install another "similar" Riyaale-like (the same quarter of the region of his) so at least there is a "life" in their pursuit of statehood.

Warmoog   

Originally posted by Elysian:

I’m afraid we won’t see a democratic election...

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

Riyaale is a sorcerer. Expect more tricks from the former NSS head.

You two summed it up neatly with these forecasts. The upcoming elections will be anything but free and fair. The gloves are already off and the claws are out! Don't just expect tricks though, recognize them. Schemes and slights-of-hand are already being used in various forms. What do you think the NEC debacle and even the Dhahar conflict were about--'upholding the constitution' and 'securing the borders', respectively? Heh. Tall tales.

PS – Elysian, Riyaale is reprehensible. In all fairness, however, he is not running a one-man show. Certainly, the measure of responsibility he bares for wrongdoings is unlike any other because he holds the single-most important position of power (in an administration that has obviously ushered in a great deal of corruption and mischief), but it must also be kept in mind that governmental corruption is an institution, not something that can be attributed solely to the unwholesome characters and conduct of particular individuals.

A.J.   

WM,

You are twisting what Elysian said. It is very hard to keep an election 100% corruption free, Even the nation that calls itself 'the true voice of democracy' The USA saw a dirty corruption and cheating of their elections when that SOB George Bush got himself elected in 2000/01.

But that doesnt mean that Riyaale can do what he likes and expect to win the next election because he knows he can rig the whole thing. He, no matter how much i hate him, won the last election fair and square and his win was accepted by the people of Somaliland, The National Election Committee of Somaliland, The Supreme Court of Somaliland and the opponents of Riyaale as well as all the international independent obsevers of the elections, so it doesnt reallt matter what anyone else thinks.

In relation to the upcoming election, i can ensure you that the people of Somaliland will ensure that the right man will take the presidency. Whether they think that is Riyaale or not is up to them, but i doubt they do.

RedSea   

lol@nolanders, trying to give one last 'good' advice on how to make wise selection in the upcoming elections.

I am sorry guys, but the decision lies with those who had chosen Riyaale in the first place who are now tired of him. They want to replace him, yes they want change for better. And if this year election goes well, without much corruption( couldn't be guranteed it will be 100% without it) then, Riyale will not be back.

how the hell some 1 is a pres and he never visited burco??? a typical warlord...!

when are these damn elections? i say its time 4 cool change. its time to get ride of these old x-gens and warlords and new blood to come to town.

where r the somali educated folks? where are they hiding??? its time for them to come the bat and hit a home run.

RedSea   

Burco is not a holy site people, but I do agree on that these people don't give much care to the poeple. That being said.

Yes Silaanyo for 'cool' change Rudy..

whats his name now!! lool...u sure u guys wanna elect a dude with that name!!

i dont wanna even pronounce that name!! its gotta bad sound to it...! loool...wooow..

i give up homie :D:D