Sign in to follow this  
OG_Girl

Campaign

OG_Girl   

salaam alaikom :

i forgot my other topic so i will try to replace this one about running election for somali presedent :

I, OG_Girl ,running campaign to be somali Queen and my team r Lucky, diomond princess and OG_Moti (since he is with women's rights )

my agends r , human rights, better health care and family, kids r our future and single parents need guide and help to raise better generation as we all agree our older generation r warlords .

registaration is open , just tell us what u have to our great nation .

salaam

OG Moti   

OG_girl president ... i dont know shall i be prime minister and i control the whole country and u will sit back and let me do my job then ok .. if not .. i dont know i might be opposition... where is juxa put her in hooyooyinka ... looooooool viva to u.. i like ur plans peace

OG_Girl   

Allah OG_Moti is here, adero just on time ur old and smart head needed here :D

Moti my dear I am looking toward ur support and farthermore, ur VOTE. I am so sure ur woman organazation will give me their voices too

PS i said Queen adero , wear ur glasses bal fathee7ah icon_razz.gif

OG Moti   

og girl .. queen ok i dont mind but me prime minister and i can not work with nin yaaban ,, if he is in ur administration then i am out .. dhaqan beel dheh dheqen uun buu sheegaaaa... i would love to woork with juxa and luck maybe dawaco in bacadlaha affairs ... peace

OG_Girl   

Let me LIST my goverment (i am not elected yet ) hope i will win this compaign if u disagree please tell me why .

Prime minister Lucky

minister of Friegn HornAfrique

minister of communication and media Paltalk

minister of education Ameenah

minister of Islamic affairs mujahid

Minister of defend Jamaal_11

Minister of travel and trousim Shaka zulu

Minister of cultural Nin Yaaban

minister of health care MIZZ UNIQUE

minister of interior Diomond princess

others will come ....

Here my advisors :

Moti about human rights

Juxaa economical advisor

BARWAAQO advisor of women issue

Paltalk   

TO: OG-girl

with all due respecdt I don't think you have the capability, and the quality of being a president. If this is your desire in the future, I would advise you to give it up, because why would a whole Nation elect a person who does not have the experience,knoledge,and the quality of this high prominant position, when they can ellect " Paltalk" as their future president. because there is no doubt that every single somali citizen believes "paltalk" posses all the abilities to serve his country to degree where everyone will appreciate his outstanding job. So think about this before you take your first step of attemping.

Originally posted by Paltalk:

because there is no doubt that every single somali citizen believes "paltalk" posses all the abilities to serve his country

yeah as a GUULWADE right?

you have my vote as a GUULWADE and i will make sure that OG_Girl will give you that post okey?

OG_Girl,

how can you expect a KING to be a minister?lol

well,i don't mind being one of your trusted and loyal cabinet but then again that depends howmuch money are you willing to give me?

i expect to have a Penthouse by the beach just near my old town Calanleey-Kismaayo and taken to the office by a helicopter and back.

i can't be at the office more than 3 hrs then after that i am off to my Mansion.

all my Home Boys have to earn a living off me so expect to hire the services of my Friends and they are more than half the population of my old home town of KISMAAYO!lol.

so Queen the ball is on your court!

Rokko   

Guys, I don't have anything against ya, but remember it costs money every time ya post these kind of topics na'mean.

Let us raise the bar and debate issues that matter na'mean.

OG, if you don't have a topic in mind at the moment, it makes sense to bring back old topics and reply to them na'mean. Just my advice.

Let us not ruin the POLITICS forum with jokes na'mean.

word.

OG_Girl   

oh boy , did i made my life mistake chosen those 2, paltalk and shaka zulu??

Paltalk was mistake to chose u , u r vimpre somalia , u said nation like u ?

i haven seen any one like u as Ayeeyo said u r good in GUULWADE ( Took me time to find that meaning i asked help )guess what ? i will u and SHAKA ZULU out from cabinet .

shaka zulu , u asked how many i pay for u ??!! i can't believe some one ask that in public , man u r out from our be loved nation and country , u just proved that u r vampire and u and people like u desroyed our counrty, how many u pay me aa? :eek:

PS:i have 2 votes , waiting others voices :D

ayeeyo means i got ur vote sweety ?? :D:D

let me edit here : mobb deep this site need lil changes , as u know i been kicked from other forum i am here to give u lil headache till Admins tell me to stop ok baby brother ? :confused:

Muhammad   

lol interesting

I can be your

Minister of Mukhabarat and Minister of Jihad!

my mision: the re-unification of the Somali people and the creation of a Somali Empire(khilafat) in East Africa! ;)

Juxa   

kkkkkkkkkkkkk

GOD BLESS THE QUEEN!!!!!!!!

lakin how come go-girl did not start with me! i dont like been added up after og-moti asked,,,,like jug iyo garab la igu siiyay nooooh :eek:

anyway,,,,,,,as economic is the heart of the nation,,,,,,,i will have to admit that iam not qualified economist,,,,,,but iam good qabqable and wonderful in kala qabaynta,,,,how about a spin doctor,,,,,,a better one then Alastair campwell ofcourse

my first job will be to cut the amount of money and energy we spend on men!

OG_Girl   

Conquest Minister of Mukhabarat and Minister of Jihad! : u got ur possition coz i did not know how to say Mokhabarat in english ..lol

juxa sweetheart u did not edit after Moti , i was keeping u to me my #1 advicer and as u said ur job is to watch expenses as we all know "toog"<--theif in somali - r whome destroy our country .every one telling me they had back home VILLA and LAND CROUSER damn seems i am only poor between them

so pay back time .. no land crouser any more u hove to walk for 2 reasons , is good for health and we cut unneccessary expenses . :D

sujui u r in my cabinet man salaam :D