Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Football Rules...Go Ghana!!!

^^

My Nomadic Princess, italinos are champs - right, and they sent home the Aussie-Croc-hunters, Pizza boys are world beaters :D get it girl.

---Mahadsanid

^^^^Tuugnimo lee ku raysiin just like 82. I think the cup will be remembered the controversy sorrounding Zidine.

Princess...I guess my eyes weren't playing tricks on me then. Speculations are flying all over da place, but most reasonable people agree that man was provoked into lashing out. N it must have been something serious.

web page

web page

Zizou will put all speculations to rest today though.web page

^^^ I picked out these quotes from the web page you posted. But Materazzi added: "I am ignorant, I don't even know what an Islamic terrorist is; my only terrorist is her," he said pointing to his 10-month-old daughter. what a loser!

I like this description of Metarazzi about Zizou and what was said to him. classic if it was said indeed hahahaha! they're not even close to being of the same calibre and both of them know it.

"He turned towards me and scoffed at me, looking at me with super arrogance, up and down.

"He said 'if you really want my shirt, you can have it later.'